Serious Christmas in two weeks.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
How does it makes you feel? I haven't enjoyed Christmas ever since I was like 14 tbh.
I do like the Christmas aesthetics though...

What do you guys do on Christmas? For example I always watch Lord of the rings trilogy.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
How does it makes you feel? I haven't enjoyed Christmas ever since I was like 14 tbh.
I do like the Christmas aesthetics though...
View attachment 1492

What do you guys do on Christmas? For example I always watch Lord of the rings trilogy.
Another year gone, another brick to death, yay

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I get a break from school with no homework & probably going snowboarding with my cousins so that will fun. Semester & midterms are placed right before break so I'm kinda dreading the lead-up to it though.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I get a break from school with no homework & probably going snowboarding with my cousins so that will fun. Semester & midterms are placed right before break so I'm kinda dreading the lead-up to it though.
Just study hard and you won't have to dread.

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
I eat a lot in family gatherings.
Christmas has lost it's "magic" when I got older, though.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Christmas has lost it's "magic" when I got older, though.
Very true, I used to be hyped as kid. Then as teenager "well atleast I get 2 week away from school". Now? There is nothing.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Get a load of this zoomer :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

Activity
So far there's no one here