chad confronted me today

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
he is a neighbor of my cousin. basically he heard about my opinions mainly about hypergamy, etc.
so we were standing in a circle and he started roasting me:
"so you want a pure girl huh. I'll tell you one thing, I don't give a fuck how many guys my future wife fucked or how many dicks she sucked, I will still marry her. and you say you deserve a pure girl, but you never even fucked a girl in your life"
everyone cheered and laughed, specially my cousin, who always stood against my views

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
"so you want a pure girl huh. I'll tell you one thing, I don't give a fuck how many guys my future wife fucked or how many dicks she sucked, I will still marry her. and you say you deserve a pure girl, but you never even fucked a girl in your life"
What kind of shitty logic is this? Virgin shaming at its finest, of course people will ignore it since you're a man though, no one cares about men.

Also, how is this NEET related?

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
What kind of shitty logic is this? Virgin shaming at its finest, of course people will ignore it since you're a man though, no one cares about men.

Also, how is this NEET related?
his words didn't contain any logic whatsoever. I was like wut? but his energy just dominated everyone there.
and of course, it's directly related to neet lifestyle

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
the meaning behind of it was, 'instead of complaining about hypergamy, just enjoy it'. makes sense in some way I guess

but damn, virgin-shaming was always pretty damn intense here.

Last edited:
J

jiggernew

Banned
Dec 12, 2020
he is a neighbor of my cousin. basically he heard about my opinions mainly about hypergamy, etc.
everyone cheered and laughed, specially my cousin, who always stood against my views
nigger you misspelled cuck

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
He might be hurting inside. If a man has performance issues with women or his virgin oneitis took someone else. Acceptance without letting go is a common cope.

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
Chad is right, You don’t deserve anything tbh

Tbh apart from that I would have said, “yes I’m sure you will marry that girl, and you will enjoy thinking about alllllll those cocks she slobbered and got creampied from” then I would have laughed.

then again I probably mog you when it comes to childish comebacks

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
Chad is right, You don’t deserve anything tbh

Tbh apart from that I would have said, “yes I’m sure you will marry that girl, and you will enjoy thinking about alllllll those cocks she slobbered and got creampied from” then I would have laughed.

then again I probably mog you when it comes to childish comebacks
he'd take it as a complement.

ya know the 'experienced is better' argument

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Slut-shaming must be banned, silly inkwell. Men are supposed to "tough it out", and cater to sub-human beasts.
And don't worry about divorce rape, cuz its rare, inkwell.

The sheer (((blue-pilled))) state of things is hard to believe.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
You should've told him whoremongers Don't go to Janna.
Mohammed_visiting_Paradise.jpg

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
You should've told him whoremongers Don't go to Janna.
Mohammed_visiting_Paradise.jpg
religion card is a very common come back used against these chads here. usually their argument is, "but it's nothing compared to great deeds we do"

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
This sounds like a larp tbh
I'm not a virgin actually, these guys just call me one, because I had only couple of times and all paid

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
I'm not a virgin actually, these guys just call me one, because I had only couple of times and all paid
If you paid for it you are still virgin. If you told those guys that you paid for hookers you are not only a virgin but stupid, buddy

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
If you paid for it you are still virgin. If you told those guys that you paid for hookers you are not only a virgin but stupid, buddy
these guys know almost everything about me man. its my aunts house I used to go to that neighborhood a lot since childhood. they know what kind of experiences I had. they are typical badboy normies who pass chicks to each other fuck them taking turns. and I'm nowhere near to that so I am like a virgin to them

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
these guys know almost everything about me man. its my aunts house I used to go to that neighborhood a lot since childhood. they know what kind of experiences I had. they are typical badboy normies who pass chicks to each other fuck them taking turns. and I'm nowhere near to that so I am like a virgin to them
Are they taller than you as well?

Camarhynchus

Camarhynchus

Hope, Cope or Rope
Dec 7, 2020
That guy is big cuck

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
You should’ve told him “Yeah I know how you probably love the thought of all that Crempee you must be schlurping up”.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
That's just a fucking jerk man, just because he is lucky to be a good looking guy makes him the scum of the earth to treat you like that

the views you hold help keep society together, that's why things are shit now adays

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I had a similar experience once but he wasn't a chad. We were having lunch at work and there were these girls that he used to show off to. He randomly yells "Oh, do you know what NeverEndingWinter said to me the other day? He said he'd only ever wife a virgin but I bet he can't even get a granny," and then started laughing like a donkey. The girls were looking at me with utter disgust, I'll never forget their reactions.
:incel::incel::incel: :incel:

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
forward this thread to him and let us know what's the cuck's opinion.

Activity
So far there's no one here