@Celtictruecel printer not working right

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I sure hope the printer he purchased works well for him. I have been through the process of buying used goods and receiving garbage. Printing color high resolution DVD covers requires an appropriate printer that you will not find in a thrift shop.

The model he purchased is not good for high quality color prints, I told him to buy a high model HP printer :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: These are the types of wrong decisions which separate us from the rest of the cattle šŸ˜¢

C

CelticTruecel

Banned
Mar 19, 2021
It will come in useful with some things for example I have a side hobby of collecting signed DVD covers. I would post them to the actors agent office and they usually would sign them or else ignore the autist.
Instead of having to buy stamps at a post office counter now I can pay online and print out the e-stamp. Last time I sent out 4 requests and I received 3 back signed.

Cretin

Cretin

Banned
Dec 19, 2021
It will come in useful with some things for example I have a side hobby of collecting signed DVD covers. I would post them to the actors agent office and they usually would sign them or else ignore the autist.
Instead of having to buy stamps at a post office counter now I can pay online and print out the e-stamp. Last time I sent out 4 requests and I received 3 back signed.
Tragic