Discussion Career, Contributing to the Society etc.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
An average normscum's "career" and their path to "contribute to the society":
  1. Be a victim of some loan shark to pay your tuition, which will take 10~20 years to pay back.
  2. Study your ass off for 16 years to get a meme degree from some meme college.
  3. If your major is not some hotcake STEM discipline or you are not from ivy league (or any top tier) school, you've already wasted all your time and money.
  4. Another phase of struggle just to get a decent job by going over numerous hurdles and female/LGBTQ+ quotas.
  5. Stay confined in your cubicle, slaving away for your boss so that you can pay back your tuition fees.
  6. If you live in an expensive city (most like you have to), your life is destined to end up in some shitty condo.
  7. Spend countless money, time and enormous mental stress on dating, extremely lucky if you can betabuxx a borderline decent woman.
  8. Now get ready for the next phase of ordeal, walk 24/7 on eggshells so that your "le wifey" won't divorce rape you or cheat on your pathetic ass.
  9. Get divorce raped anyway (she had way more options than your pathetic betabuxx ass).
  10. Lose custody of your kids, lose your home (assuming you have one somehow), lose 3/4 of your income. Go broke.
  11. Still keep slaving away, cuz you have no other way, you are chained.
  12. Keep paying taxes so that your tax money will be spent on single mothers, tampons, free abortion, some LGBTQ+ shit and for us NEETs :feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh: of course :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:
  13. You kill yourself.
Thanks to this gynocentric hell-hole. Whatever you do as a man will go against your interest.

Btw, if you are a wagie, thanks for your contribution.

You are the reason why we NEETs can have decent tendies, piss in bottles, play games, spend time on this forum ... and look at you, you are the reason why this post is here!!

b0d797eb166d29ef061f1c0afcb937b7pepe-cries-happily.jpg

Keep hustling, keep contributing ... :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol:

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
imagine being so fucking stupid you get married in 2020
Yea I don't understand why guys in the west still think about getting married, I can't wrap my head around this. It's suicidal. Doesn't make any sense at all.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
Don't worry bro, divorce rape is rare.
Rare? It's very common. Never saw a single guy in his 40s who's not divorced. May be all of them are not "raped", but divorced, at least once.

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
If you are smart you can get a career in something that evolves, it's like a hobby that pays you with a competitive aspect.
If you are stupid you can buy copes with the money, so there is that.
If you are broke with or without a job life is hell.

I think neets underestimate how nice it feels to buy copes.

There is one thing that irks me with your post though: the alternative?
There is no alternative, and your mindset is very "all or nothing". Most people go through this shitty life, some realise it might be better than anything, some think it's shit but need to feed themselves.

Neets also seem to think they are the only ones seeing how stupid and hard life is...

I don't know about you, but being neet is quite depressing, I worked briefly in the past and I would go back in a heartbeat, the bad days were not that bad at my job. I can understand if you have neet hobbies, neet bux or if working is hell where you live though.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
neeting is only a option if food, shelter and clothes are guaranteed tbh

Naser Orić

Naser Orić

Komandant Armije BiH
Nov 28, 2020
If you are smart you can get a career in something that evolves, it's like a hobby that pays you with a competitive aspect.
If you are stupid you can buy copes with the money, so there is that.
If you are broke with or without a job life is hell.

I think neets underestimate how nice it feels to buy copes.

There is one thing that irks me with your post though: the alternative?
There is no alternative, and your mindset is very "all or nothing". Most people go through this shitty life, some realise it might be better than anything, some think it's shit but need to feed themselves.

Neets also seem to think they are the only ones seeing how stupid and hard life is...

I don't know about you, but being neet is quite depressing, I worked briefly in the past and I would go back in a heartbeat, the bad days were not that bad at my job. I can understand if you have neet hobbies, neet bux or if working is hell where you live though.

Ive both worked and NEETed on and off. NEETing is far superior. The thing is, even in western europe, it doesnt last. At one point theyll force u to go back to work or take away ur money. And since companies dont like gaps on ur resume, ull only really be able to work in stuff like customer service/sales or in back breaking blue collar work. So if u want to work a comfy office job, u cant NEET for more than 3 months at a time.

However, if from tomorrow onward UBI were to be implemented (equal to minimum wage), Id never work again. I have some passions and could easily be occupied with them all day every day.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
However, if from tomorrow onward UBI were to be implemented (equal to minimum wage), Id never work again.
Intergalactic alien level highIQ post.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
However, if from tomorrow onward UBI were to be implemented (equal to minimum wage), Id never work again.
Intergalactic alien level highIQ post.

Activity
So far there's no one here