Depression can't stop food coping

ostracizedincel

ostracizedincel

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
I will just eat shit in the fridge cause I have nothing better to do. Food and cooming are my only sources of dopamine for the day. My face has gotten more bloated, my skin looks like shit and I feel tired all the time.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Food has to be my favourite cope tbh.

I eat almost constantly yet I'm still skinny somehow

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Sugar cope is best cope
And it can be quite destructive. Coping with sugar during my highschool years destroyed my teeth, gave me severe acne that would later proceed to leave scars, and it led to weight gain, which resulted it hard-to-look-at stretch marks. Not the mention the diabetes I'll have in the future.

Socrates

Socrates

I know that I know nothing
Nov 29, 2020
And it can be quite destructive. Coping with sugar during my highschool years destroyed my teeth, gave me severe acne that would later proceed to leave scars, and it led to weight gain, which resulted it hard-to-look-at stretch marks. Not the mention the diabetes I'll have in the future.
Yeah I struggle with acne a lot tbh, probably due to my shit diet. Although I'm not fat interestingly enough, i'm even slightly underweight.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Yeah I struggle with acne a lot tbh, probably due to my shit diet. Although I'm not fat interestingly enough, i'm even slightly underweight.
Sugar itself is not that high in calories, unless you consume copious amounts of it, it won't make you fat. However it will slowly raise the insulin resistance of all your cells. With time and aging, it can turn into type 2 diabetes, which is I genuinely am worried about. Constant fatigue, susceptibility against nearly every disease there is, a weaker immune system... It's not even a fast death, it's like injecting yourself with tiny bits of poison each day, and just suffering, witnessing your organs melting down.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
i hope you feel enlightened now

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I could not help my eating so I stopped buying the unhealthy things.
Then I could not stop buying the unhealthy things.

It's a struggle, good luck with it.

Health is not highly regarded with neet and ldar-er, but people are often young and don't realise one thing: you most likely won't die straight away, instead it's going to be a slow and painful death.

Slumbercel

Slumbercel

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
My relationship with food is disordered. I've lost a lot of weight in the past and maintained it (I regained some of it purposely, because I was underweight and looked worse), I'm on the lower spectrum of healthy BMI. I think I permanently damaged my relationship with food. I fluctuate between periods of very clean eating and pigging out. I genuinely feel and look better when I pig out and there's an easy reason for that: clean eating gives me so much anxiety I start restricting calories and calorie deficiency is the worst one of all.

I made the mistake of checking out every possible approach to eating and to some extend internalizing it. There's barely any food I'd consider safe… maybe steamed veggies with no condiments nor salt, but I can also see it being dangerous long term as I'd get iodine problems and very little chance for fat-soluble vitamins to shine. I can't afford bio food from local farmers obviously and I'm way too conscious about chemicals, mineral depletion in soil, pollution, heavy metals etc. I've read way too much about vitamins and useful phytochemicals and herbs or fungi extracts, but I can't afford to gigadose 500 supplements a day and I don't even trust supplement companies enough.

I'm also clumsy, so cooking and then cleaning after it takes so much time for me. It's just not a fun experience. I just want to eat as quickly as possible and be free, so I've tried OMAD (one meal a day) many times, but I run into the calorie restriction issue. I'm also very obsessed with the idea of routine and developing some perfect meal plan, so I could eat the exact same thing every day, but it's not only very hard from nutritional perspective, but also just gets terribly boring very quickly.

In general, I feel very bad about eating, to the point of severely restricting calories because of it. I allow myself to pig out, because that seems like lesser evil. I'm very anxious about the whole experience, because I consider basically everything poison and I'm sure I'm deficient in a lot of things.

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
I will just eat shit in the fridge cause I have nothing better to do. Food and cooming are my only sources of dopamine for the day. My face has gotten more bloated, my skin looks like shit and I feel tired all the time.
I ate healthy and exercised and I’m still incel

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
My relationship with food is disordered. I've lost a lot of weight in the past and maintained it (I regained some of it purposely, because I was underweight and looked worse), I'm on the lower spectrum of healthy BMI. I think I permanently damaged my relationship with food. I fluctuate between periods of very clean eating and pigging out. I genuinely feel and look better when I pig out and there's an easy reason for that: clean eating gives me so much anxiety I start restricting calories and calorie deficiency is the worst one of all.

I made the mistake of checking out every possible approach to eating and to some extend internalizing it. There's barely any food I'd consider safe… maybe steamed veggies with no condiments nor salt, but I can also see it being dangerous long term as I'd get iodine problems and very little chance for fat-soluble vitamins to shine. I can't afford bio food from local farmers obviously and I'm way too conscious about chemicals, mineral depletion in soil, pollution, heavy metals etc. I've read way too much about vitamins and useful phytochemicals and herbs or fungi extracts, but I can't afford to gigadose 500 supplements a day and I don't even trust supplement companies enough.

I'm also clumsy, so cooking and then cleaning after it takes so much time for me. It's just not a fun experience. I just want to eat as quickly as possible and be free, so I've tried OMAD (one meal a day) many times, but I run into the calorie restriction issue. I'm also very obsessed with the idea of routine and developing some perfect meal plan, so I could eat the exact same thing every day, but it's not only very hard from nutritional perspective, but also just gets terribly boring very quickly.

In general, I feel very bad about eating, to the point of severely restricting calories because of it. I allow myself to pig out, because that seems like lesser evil. I'm very anxious about the whole experience, because I consider basically everything poison and I'm sure I'm deficient in a lot of things.
this is pretty autistic
i also want to rape your avi

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020

100% the same deal. Its root cause is low serotonin btw

Activity
So far there's no one here