Can't stand hearing my voice

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
I sound like a girl so I feel your pain, I get called mam at drive thrus. Looking in to voice training, or if get too desperate surgery. BTW British accents mogs
Certain British accents are alright but some sound repulsive and low class. I haven't got the worst in that regard but it still bothers me.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
im not a mutt and i hate british accent
You hate cockney accent probably, I do too. Welsh and Scottish will have a fair bit of variety, in terms of English accent listen to a scouse accent, yorkshire accent, cumbrian, cornish, geordie, manchester, etc. I hate scouse and geordie tbh but some are alright. Northern paki accents are awful too bradford should be gassed.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
You hate cockney accent probably, I do too. Welsh and Scottish will have a fair bit of variety, in terms of English accent listen to a scouse accent, yorkshire accent, cumbrian, cornish, geordie, manchester, etc. I hate scouse and geordie tbh but some are alright. Northern paki accents are awful too bradford should be gassed.
ive been to scotland once like when i was 10yo i dont hate them but i just dont understand what they're saying tbh

Activity
So far there's no one here