Depression Can you remember the last time a non-family member called/texted you?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
hoe zijn ze het je vrienden als je ze niet kan bereiken?:feelslol::feelslol::unsure::unsure:

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
You guys have friends?
After years of none, yes. I moved schools which meant I had an opportunity to make new friends, which I did. No more terror when having to find classmates to do school projects with, no more sitting alone during breaks etc.. Feels good ngl :feelsrainbow:

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
After years of none, yes. I moved schools which meant I had an opportunity to make new friends, which I did. No more terror when having to find classmates to do school projects with, no more sitting alone during breaks etc.. Feels good ngl :feelsrainbow:
Yeah I dropped outta school 3 times so I never made friends that stuck around. When your a grown ass man making friends is hard... Online or otherwise. :feelseye:

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I get calls from co-workers shaming me for not getting vaccinated and how it's my fault that there are vaccinated coworkers in the hospital because of covid... I thought I was supposed to be the one in danger for not getting the vaxx.:mmm:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Ik heb de nummer van eentje maar dat is het. Kan hun wel bereiken via andere apps :feelspat:
kan ook maar wapp of snap reageren mensen het snelst

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
I still have one friend from high school who checks how I'm doing every now and then, sometimes we share a joint and talk. Last month was the last time he called.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
The only people who have my current number are family

Activity
So far there's no one here