Lifestyle Can you drive?

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
i know how to drive and consider myself to be a great driver tbh but i could never be assed to study and take the tests and shit required for your license so I never got one. The instructor would probably just fail me for every little mistake I do on the practical test because I’m ugly and short.

Dont really need a license anyway cuz everything important is walking distance from my house and obviously I don’t have to work

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
Non corona I drive about once a week. Before that when I was a normie I drove all the time. I once drove 1,000 miles home from college without stopping except to get food or to go to the bathroom. No fucking way I would ever do shit like that nowadays.
What broke you?

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
i can but im a nervous driver. if theres less cars, im less nervous.

thats why i like driving at late night alot.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I can't. I took one or two driving lessons eons ago, and I'm pretty sure that had the instructor not intervened, I would have crashed into a tree. Relatives still give me a hard time over not having a license ("every 17-year-old has one!"), which is unfortunate. I await the advent of driverless cars.
I've been driving for 10 years now and doing it without a navigator (constantly moving map that has a purple line showing you the way) like in GTA is fucking impossible.

innocent21

innocent21

NEET
Jul 4, 2021
I'm unable to drive because I have dyspraxia.

Activity
So far there's no one here