Can you delete your account here?

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
The fuck kinda shitty site is this? If I knew that, I wouldn't have created an account. This is Steam all over again

I guess the only option is getting banned if you wanna leave permanently then 😕

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
Or just close your browser.
You don't get a sense that you're cutting yourself off the site with that.

Why would you forgo an account deletion feature? Seems dodgy as hell. Even Reddit allows you to delete your account :mmm:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
You can log out and never come back, easy no reason to go beyond a perma ban and deleting accounts

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
You don't get a sense that you're cutting yourself off the site with that.

Why would you forgo an account deletion feature? Seems dodgy as hell. Even Reddit allows you to delete your account :mmm:
All of your posts are likely archived on archive.org anyway since it's a public forum so what's the difference really? Not as bad as Steam where I've used my bank card to buy games before, or any other of these major companies some of which ask me for photo ID or to make a phone call to some pajeet in order to delete an account closely tied to my actual identity.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
But could I ask a mod to delete my account like is done on .co?
Read the privacy policy it says "

Rights​

You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you or obtain a copy of it. To do so please contact us. If you believe that the information we hold for you is incomplete or inaccurate, you may contact us to ask us to complete or correct that information.

You also have the right to request the erasure of your personal data. Please contact us if you would like us to remove your personal data.
"

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
But could I ask a mod to delete my account like is done on .co?
You can't, we don't have that here yet, but if you don't like posting we can perma ban you and remove PM's and Chat.
if you ask me, just request a ban, maby you feel like posting again

Activity
So far there's no one here