can I please have some support?

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
bros the girl I liked got dicked down by another man. It was all because I couldn’t get my shit together in time. I had big plans for us but she just couldn’t keep on waiting.

I feel like absolute shit. I’m trying to cry but I can’t. The past 2 years since the pandemic has started have been absolute shit. Right now I’m in my lowest point. Please say something nice. The same way way females compliment their fat friend. I need a little bit of that. I wanna die I can’t remember the last time I felt this bad. I don’t know what the fuck to do. Sorry if I sound like total spaz.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
You're not fat you're curvy. Guys like a girl with something they can grab hold of
haha. I don’t know if a joke. If you ever see a fat girls comment section it usually has her friends giving her compliments and making her feel nice. Im not fat.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
bros the girl I liked got dicked down by another man. It was all because I couldn’t get my shit together in time. I had big plans for us but she just couldn’t keep on waiting.

I feel like absolute shit. I’m trying to cry but I can’t. The past 2 years since the pandemic has started have been absolute shit. Right now I’m in my lowest point. Please say something nice. The same way way females compliment their fat friend. I need a little bit of that. I wanna die I can’t remember the last time I felt this bad. I don’t know what the fuck to do. Sorry if I sound like total spaz.
I’m sorry bro, you’re a great guy, there’s better girls in store

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021

You're barely on here now you're begging for attention?

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I'm sorry for you but no I'm not going to say something nice I will say what you need to hear. Get a grip man fuck her no it's not your fault she's a whore but it is your fault to expect anything else when you should already know the truth by now. Harden yourself and become selfish or people will break you.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
I'm sorry for you but no I'm not going to say something nice I will say what you need to hear. Get a grip man fuck her no it's not your fault she's a whore but it is your fault to expect anything else when you should already know the truth by now. Harden yourself and become selfish or people will break you.
call me a retard but I told her to give me 3 months. I thought that within that time I would win the lottery. It didn’t happen.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
call me a retard but I told her to give me 3 months. I thought that within that time I would win the lottery. It didn’t happen.
I even warned you in that thread you made about the lottery you dismissed it and decided to listen to @Unemployed instead. You need to stop there is no corporation or government sponsored lottery that will help you and you shouldn't put your hopes in that or women either. This is the last time I'm not going to give you advice anymore because I don't pretend I know everything but I think you realize you played yourself. Do you really think she would have stuck around even if you won? And if she did what does that say about her? How do you think it would have played out long term? Take care bro.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
I even warned you in that thread you made about the lottery you dismissed it and decided to listen to @Unemployed instead. You need to stop there is no corporation or government sponsored lottery that will help you and you shouldn't put your hopes in that or women either. This is the last time I'm not going to give you advice anymore because I don't pretend I know everything but I think you realize you played yourself. Do you really think she would have stuck around even if you won? And if she did what does that say about her? How do you think it would have played out long term? Take care bro.
like I said feel free to call me retarded. I was rotting in my bedroom and hanging out to hope. I did play myself. That’s what I hate most about it. I want to blame somebody but it was all me. The female in question did really wait 3 months but eventually she said time is up and met another guy and they hit it off well. To make matters worse the guy already has his shit together. I’m looking back regretting everything. If I would have won it would have gone entirely different but I failed to do what I said.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
like I said feel free to call me retarded. I was rotting in my bedroom and hanging out to hope. I did play myself. That’s what I hate most about it. I want to blame somebody but it was all me. The female in question did really wait 3 months but eventually she said time is up and met another guy and they hit it off well. To make matters worse the guy already has his shit together. I’m looking back regretting everything. If I would have won it would have gone entirely different but I failed to do what I said.
I don't want to insult you. Stop blaming yourself it's your fault you were naive because you believed in a delusional fairy tale but it's not your fault you're in a nightmare. That female did not give a fuck about you you're still dreaming if you think she wasn't already cucking you.

Lord Rottermere

Lord Rottermere

NEET
May 9, 2021
Does that foid have a nephew? If the answer yes, then you're better off without her.
Look out for my thread which will be titled 'The Nephewpill. How I went to Thailand and got cucked by a 7 year old' :feelscowboy::feelscowboy::feelscowboy::feelscowboy::feelscowboy:

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
Elliott Rodger move
I found about that the other day and I can somewhat understand his reasoning. You are dealt a bad hand by fate you try to overcome it but it proves to hard. You resort back to fate. When he lost out he basically took it as fate telling him that he really was a loser and meant to stay in that path of misery.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
theres no compliments to give because theres nothing to compliment
its over

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
Another worthless hole.

Edit: Redundancy.

Activity
So far there's no one here