Discussion Can a chad be a neet?

Salludon

Salludon

Banned
Dec 1, 2020
Why not? He could marry a rich and older women, whlist sleeping with younger girls on the side, never having to work one day of his life.
which chad would choose to be at home rotting when he could get any job he wants

Golden Pillars

Golden Pillars

And all the heav'nly hosts despair.
Dec 1, 2020
Real Salludon?

I personally think a chad can be a neet, though it wouldn't be common

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
which chad would choose to be at home rotting when he could get any job he wants
Who said he'd be rotting? Provided that he has money, he'd just go out there and slay all day every day. And any job will get boring eventually.

Salludon

Salludon

Banned
Dec 1, 2020
Why not? He could marry a rich and older women, whlist sleeping with younger girls on the side, never having to work one day of his life.
so you classify as a neet if you have a girlfriend and go out everyday having fun?

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
so you classify as a neet if you have a girlfriend and go out everyday having fun?
Yes bro. NEETing is not essentially rotting. You may be born into a very wealthy family and refuse to participate in any work, instead you might choose to party every day, and kill yourself at the age of 25. That's NEETing as well, no?

Salludon

Salludon

Banned
Dec 1, 2020
Yes bro. NEETing is not essentially rotting. You may be born into a very wealthy family and refuse to participate in any work, instead you might choose to party every day, and kill yourself at the age of 25. That's NEETing as well, no?
brutal man

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Why were they banned?

@Alexanderr

Last edited:
jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
There are many people from wealthy families, who could qualify as "Chad Neets".
I don't think they will be a big factor here tho.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
Technically yes, but why would he? He lives life on easy mode no matter where he goes. It wouldn't make sense to me.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Many top tier chads can reverse betabuxx older milfs (who got all her money and house and shit from her ex-husband) and stay NEETs.

So even if you work your ass off, moneymaxx and get married to some gold digger, she will fuck you up immediately and all your hard earned crap will be consoomed by some lazy chad.

Last edited:
IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Nice necro post buddy.
And no, meat riding a dude because he has status for being born with good genetics like an utter faggot is not a valid reason to necro post.
@IGiveUp you know what to do boyo!!
I don’t mind if people necropost so long it’s not random spam

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

NEET
Jul 21, 2023
Nice necro post buddy.
And no, meat riding a dude because he has status for being born with good genetics like an utter faggot is not a valid reason to necro post.
@IGiveUp you know what to do boyo!!
Nigga really tried to get me banned :feelslol:

god.ly

god.ly

-----
Oct 12, 2023
I don’t mind if people necropost so long it’s not random spam
Your personal opinion doesn't matter janny, you are here to ENFORCE THE RULES
If you don't ban him posthaste, i might have to make @Master lower your salary by 50%

Activity
So far there's no one here