California soy is unreal

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Normie fags wearing pants that reveal there ankles, cucks with face condoms, blm fags, liberalism, male feminist, gyme requires mask while exercising brah the soy is off the charts in California I wish I could move to florida ngl fuck California soy boy heaven

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
from this

to this

to this
Science Says: People Stoking Brew That Makes California Burn | California  News | US News
Why Amber Rose's SlutWalk Was for Everyone — Even Prudes | Time
soy party | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Normie fags wearing pants that reveal there ankles, cucks with face condoms, blm fags, liberalism, male feminist, gyme requires mask while exercising brah the soy is off the charts in California I wish I could move to florida ngl fuck California soy boy heaven
Florida is pretty nice when it comes to mask stuff, it’s nice here

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I have started to watch Baywatch and from what I have seen it looks like California was degenerate as far back as 30 years ago because the episodes I am watching are from 1991. The women are wearing little bikinis and are walking with Chad boyfriends.

IMG20210326152634

Last edited by a moderator:
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
What's your favorite city in florida?
Dang that is hard, Florida has a lot of really nice places.

Really tbh anything on the coast or near coast is awesome, depends what you want to do
Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Daytona, Gainesville, Orlando, The Keys, (Miami sucks tbh imo), Ft Lauderdale, Ft. Myers, etc.

Really the shitty places are like North and Central Florida, it feels like Georgia and Alabama.

When it comes to politics, people are chill and there isn't cucked soy shit (unless you are near a University, then it is a little bothersome but barely)

Overall, living in Florida if you got money is absolutely amazing

Activity
So far there's no one here