LOL cagefuel thread from Alzheimer

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021

[UWSL]Discussion[/UWSL] Weeb dating sites?​

Are there good ones ? I think i would have good succes there due to hair and pheno after I've surgerymaxxed.

:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
He should focus on heightmaxxing and framemaxxing instead of animemaxxing.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Hunting a virgin weeb hole is not the worst idea for a thirsty man.

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
Wow how nice of you to search up a thread from my body dysmorphia days. Are you aware that i really fucking hate you? You really are a garbage human being and you are the lowest of the low. I don't want to be reminded of that stuff. It makes me legit sad because I was heavily depressed during that time. You are the main reason why I'm leaving you know that ? You ruined the forum for me and you hate me for no reason. I really fucking hope i will never have to interact with you again. Bye forever

Last edited:
Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Wow how nice of you to search up a thread from my body dysmorphia days. Are you aware that i really fucking hate you. You are really are garbage human being and you are the lowest of the low. I don't want to be reminded of that stuff. It makes me legit sad. You are the main reason why I'm leaving you know that ? You ruined the forum for me and you hate me for no reason. I really fucking hope i will never have to interact with you again. Bye forever.
Dnrd

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Wow how nice of you to search up a thread from my body dysmorphia days. Are you aware that i really fucking hate you? You really are a garbage human being and you are the lowest of the low. I don't want to be reminded of that stuff. It makes me legit sad because I was heavily depressed during that time. You are the main reason why I'm leaving you know that ? You ruined the forum for me and you hate me for no reason. I really fucking hope i will never have to interact with you again. Bye forever
Nah but I kind of agree. I'm going to take a break from this place

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020

Activity
So far there's no one here