Caffeine pills vs coffee

N

Newestalt

NEET
Apr 8, 2022
Coffee has gotten super expensive where I live and I also don't want to drink it because of the tooth discoloration. I looked online and caffeine pills seem way cheaper, so I wonder what are the drawbacks and benefits to making the switch?

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
I have pure caffeine pills, 200mg each, dividable into 2x 100mg.
I tolerate the tablets better than real coffee and have not had any problems with them.
I like to take the tablets in the evening because they don't make me sick like coffee in the evening does.
And in the morning I switched to green tea, if it's cheaper than coffee for you, I can only recommend that too.

N

Newestalt

NEET
Apr 8, 2022
@Fabio, thoughts on this user and his name? Who could he be?
I'm pretty new, but now I don't wanna give it away heheh
I have pure caffeine pills, 200mg each, dividable into 2x 100mg.
I tolerate the tablets better than real coffee and have not had any problems with them.
I like to take the tablets in the evening because they don't make me sick like coffee in the evening does.
And in the morning I switched to green tea, if it's cheaper than coffee for you, I can only recommend that too.
Yes, I'm avid drinker of green tea! I think it's cheaper and that the tooth staining isn't as bad. I'm considering bleaching my teeth tho', so I might still end up drinking it through a straw which does seem a bit overkill, so idk caffeine pills might be my go-to from now on.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
I haven't taken either but I did bang your mom yesterday

Activity
So far there's no one here