By not working, we're providing a benefit to society

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
We don't need to work so why should we? sure extra moneys always good but think about the favor we're doing to the working class. if I don't work, it's one less worker in the labor market and means one more job opportunity available to a normie who actually needs the money to feed his family or pay rent.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
How do you have 7k to be playing about on the stock market with if you don't work?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
life savings
How long did it take you to save that much? I always ended up blowing my money in a week or 2 when I was working/receiving universal credit

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
But all jokes aside, good for you man. Do you have something in mind to invest some of that into?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
What reason do I have to save money? What reason do you have to save money?
for a car house food and copes money gives me power it makes me feel good that i can buy whatever i want when i go out or loaning friends money is funny too because then i owe them and can request ridicilous shit

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
We don't need to work so why should we? sure extra moneys always good but think about the favor we're doing to the working class. if I don't work, it's one less worker in the labor market and means one more job opportunity available to a normie who actually needs the money to feed his family or pay rent.
Funny you say that I made a simular post about the same thing neetcels are like modern day Buddhist monks.

Libtards are always talking about carbon foot prints. Neetcels produce no carbon. Well it's all a crock of shit but I thought about flexing that to a libtard toilet hopefully it gets me laid :feelslol:

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
neetcels are like modern day Buddhist monks.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
I completely forgot that foids exist while I was thinking about and writing this out. that females are benefitting (benefitting the most acutally) from men living as NEETs is something i didn't even consider
A couple days ago I found out my replacement (low iq cushy job where you can sleep with a low chance of being caught) is male who I don't know too well but could even be incel from the looks of it.

I stand by the original point I made in this thread. That neetcels are providing a great benefit to society by not playing normie games. less people in the labor market, drives up wages and gives others, who need the money, an opportunity.

And I'm going to say that MALES are the bigger benefiters since most of the jobs that are available to us (if we wanted to pursue a career) NEETs are male dominated. (security, warehousing, engineering, computer programming, military and so on)

Last edited:
K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
a useless women is probaply going to get the job
useless women don't do jobs neets would do. they do useless foid jobs like strippers, secretary for CEO Chad Thundercock, waitresses, whores, stewardess, shit like that

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here