Brown trait: Having diabetes

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Literally every brown person has diabetes

@chudur-budur Agree?

Every brown person? That's logically impossible.

Slum dwellers never have diseases like diabetes or heart problems, because they don't have enough food to eat and therefore most of them are skinny/underweight. 80% of people in the curryland lives in slums and are below poverty-line. So most curries don't have diabetes.

Diabetes is a disease of fat people who overfeed themselves with fatty and high-caloric food. It's a UK/American/Canadian disease.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Every brown person? That's logically impossible.

Slum dwellers never have diseases like diabetes or heart problems, because they don't have enough food to eat and therefore most of them are skinny/underweight. 80% of people in the curryland lives in slums and are below poverty-line. So most curries don't have diabetes.

Diabetes is a disease of fat people who overfeed themselves with fatty and high-caloric food. It's a UK/American/Canadian disease.
In the west I meant

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
Legit the only time I see curries is in gas stations, I never see them anywhere else ever
Universities and colleges are full of curries though, specially if you go near some STEM building.

They are teeming with curries, you can even get the smell from 1 mile away.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Universities and colleges are full of curries though, specially if you go near some STEM building.

They are teeming with curries, you can even get the smell from 1 mile away.
Not my old Uni, it is full of whites, asians, and jews in the STEM area

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
Not my old Uni, it is full of whites, asians, and jews in the STEM area
Which freaking uni lmfao? Never saw a uni without curries. If there are asians, there will be curries. You can find them from Harvard to community colleges.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I've always wondered about the lives of professors like these. How much do they earn? How intelligent are they? Are they content with their lives?
Depends on the type of professor they are, STEM professors always seem to be happy people

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
Physics is my major
But in the physics department at UF there are like 12 curry professors, also many curries are doing PhD (saw a good number of them in different research groups but don't know their exact number).

Those grad-students should be hanging inside the department building all the time (also should be working as TAs and stuffs). Not sure how many curries are in BS/MS (no readily available data). But it's not that scarce that you only see them gas-stations. Lmfao.

Do you really go to UF physics buddy boyo?

Last edited:
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
I've always wondered about the lives of professors like these. How much do they earn? How intelligent are they? Are they content with their lives?
Professors at schools like UF earn a crap load of money and they are highIQ (UF is one of the top schools in the US).
The best thing about tenured academic position is that you will never get fired. The job security is close to 100%.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Professors at schools like UF earn a crap load of money and they are highIQ (UF is one of the top schools in the US).
The best thing about tenured academic position is that you will never get fired. The job security is close to 100%.
Sounds great for high IQcels.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
But in the physics department at UF there are like 12 curry professors, also many curries are doing PhD (saw a good number of them in different research groups but don't know their exact number).

Those grad-students should be hanging inside the department building all the time (also should be working as TAs and stuffs). Not sure how many curries are in BS/MS (no readily available data). But it's not that scarce that you only see them gas-stations. Lmfao.

Do you really go to UF physics buddy boyo?
Only have been in one class on campus, barley saw any curries.
The rest was online

Activity
So far there's no one here