Brought up not wanting to be a NEET during a therapy session

• Thread starter Perpetual_Loser
  • Start date
P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
I said to my therapist that I don't want to become a NEET and she just gave me a clueless look. Apparently she didn't even know people like us existed and had to look up the acronym. Then once she found out, she was all condescending: "Wow, that is very interesting. If you have any more of them (acronyms), do share"

Jfl. And here I am now. My problems are beyond the scope of most therapists :feelsmmm:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I said to my therapist that I don't want to become a NEET and she just gave me a clueless look. Apparently she didn't even know people like us existed and had to look up the acronym. Then once she found out, she was all condescending: "Wow, that is very interesting. If you have any more of them (acronyms), do share"

Jfl. And here I am now. My problems are beyond the scope of most therapists :feelsmmm:
[UWSL]":feelsstudy: you don't want to become NEET? Let's see here what that means..."[/UWSL]
[UWSL]*the first result on google is a 4chan post of a tranny roping*[/UWSL]
[UWSL]"ok champ [UWSL]:feelsstudy:[/UWSL] let me know if you have any more of these wacky terms, I might need them" [/UWSL]

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Fucking a prostitute has been a lot more therapeutic for my depression than all the therapy sessions I've had combined.

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021

tell her your an incel and that if she doesnt cur eyou that youll punch her fucking head clean off

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
3 years ago I told career advisor that I didn't want to work but I was still willing to work. I tried to get that through his normie skull and he insisted that everyone wants to work even if they won the lottery. I knew I was never going to get this normie cunt to understand my view.
This vile Scottish cunt ended up reporting me for potential welfare fraud and some woman wanted to visit my house. An immigrant reporting me in my country.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
so you rather become a wagecuck? dont look dont down on us neetcels

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
so you rather become a wagecuck? dont look dont down on us neetcels
Nah. This was my past bluepilled self talking. I don't want to wagecuck now but I'm probably gonna have to start soon (interview for job in a week; my parents gave me ultimatum that I must start working till end of this year)

I will never look down on NEETs, though I will envy them. 😒

Activity
So far there's no one here