Lifestyle bought a 30 pack of pepsi max

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
i cant go on without caffiene. and im hooked to carbonated drinks

the nigga who invented sugar free soft drinks must be balling hard in heaven fr my guy saved so many lives if u think about it

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
my iq goes up by like 5 when i drink it

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Carbonated drinks destroyed my teeth and stomach. Don't just consume tons of it just because it's sugar free. You'll pay the toll in other ways like I did.
Yeah, I almost fell for pepsi max meme, but after some time I realized that it sounded too good to be true.

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
I get a 6 pack of Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi every week on top of 4 monster zero.
i always picked up 1litre bottles of diet drinks and some monster coming back from uni. then i started getting 10 pack and carrying those home. now that i have a car i can up it to a 30 pack and cant be held back by having to carry that shit home from the market

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
heres your sugar drink without sugar bro it tastes like sugar theres definitely no catch thats for sure

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
heres your sugar drink without sugar bro it tastes like sugar theres definitely no catch thats for sure
Yeah, I almost fell for pepsi max meme, but after some time I realized that it sounded too good to be true.

• The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has concluded that “the use of aspartame as a general purpose sweetener… is safe.”
  • The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has stated, “Studies do not suggest an increased risk associated with aspartame consumption for… leukaemia, brain tumours or a variety of cancers, including brain, lymphatic and haematopoietic (blood) cancers.”

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
i just drink water and breathe oxygen

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

• The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has concluded that “the use of aspartame as a general purpose sweetener… is safe.”
  • The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has stated, “Studies do not suggest an increased risk associated with aspartame consumption for… leukaemia, brain tumours or a variety of cancers, including brain, lymphatic and haematopoietic (blood) cancers.”

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020

It's not the artificial sweeteners, but the carbonation itself. It will erode your enlamel over time and disrupt your stomach acid balance. Despite brushing every day, I have yellow teeth due to thinned enlamel, not to mention the sensitivity to cold. If you drink them on a regular basis you'll eventually develop gastritis and will have to use proton pump inhibitors. Over very long periods, like years, the continuous acid intake can also lead to kidney stones. However these effects are not caused by just carbonated drinks. Stuff like orange juice or lemonades will have the same destrucive effects, provided that they are consumed regularly.
You can drink a can or so a day and have no side effects whatsoever, but truly noone knows the potential effects of continuous acid consumption.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
It's not the artificial sweeteners, but the carbonation itself. It will erode your enlamel over time and disrupt your stomach acid balance. Despite brushing every day, I have yellow teeth due to thinned enlamel, not to mention the sensitivity to cold. If you drink them on a regular basis you'll eventually develop gastritis and will have to use proton pump inhibitors. Over very long periods, like years, the continuous acid intake can also lead to kidney stones. However these effects are not caused by just carbonated drinks. Stuff like orange juice or lemonades will have the same destrucive effects, provided that they are consumed regularly.
You can drink a can or so a day and have no side effects whatsoever, but truly noone knows the potential effects of continuous acid consumption.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I drink 2-3+ cans of coke/pepsi a day and you will have to pry them out of my cold dead hands.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I usually drink carbonated or mineral water but I occasionally will drink Dr. Pepper and Pepsi (Both Diet versions) and that is pretty much it
I was never really allowed to drink soda growing up

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
sugar is the antichrist
oh ok thanks for the enlightment
i dont disagree but i still dont know if its worse than artificial sweeteners(aspartame specifically)

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
Fun fact:

Coke, Pepsi, and Dr. Pepper used to have cocaine in it. Where do you think the names came from?

Coke: cocaine.

Pepsi: like the word "pep", its gets you pepped up and energized.

Dr. Pepper: like the previous name, it implies it's meant to get you pepped up. "Dr. Pepper puts the pep back in your step!"

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
t
Fun fact:

Coke, Pepsi, and Dr. Pepper used to have cocaine in it. Where do you think the names came from?

Coke: cocaine.

Pepsi: like the word "pep", its gets you pepped up and energized.

Dr. Pepper: like the previous name, it implies it's meant to get you pepped up. "Dr. Pepper puts the pep back in your step!"
hank you

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
I've genuinely never drunk coffee before and I don't want too

Activity
So far there's no one here