Discussion Boomer trait: listening to the radio

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I’m not an actual ww II baby-boomer, those were my parents and I’m gen x but ok I use boomer in the liberal zoomer sense. But I digress.
Do you listen to the radio as either a boomer or a zoomer? I do it every day while I’m LDARing on my mobile, posting here, on other sites or playing Hay Day.
Traditional analog radio seems to be slowly phased out of the AM/FM aether but I stream from their website on my smart tv.
hbu?

builderseed

builderseed

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
i used to listen quite a lot, i would sit in my kitchen with all the lights off late at night. i listened to some AM stations broadcasting out of the midwest, one time they broadcasted old radio plays, it was pretty comfy. my radio is fucked up now though, but i do sometimes use webSDRs.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I hate radios because they play songs I don't like or talk about crap I don't like or give a darn about. That's why Spotify became popular. Just listen to what you like to listen to or care about

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I’m not an actual ww II baby-boomer, those were my parents and I’m gen x but ok I use boomer in the liberal zoomer sense. But I digress.
Do you listen to the radio as either a boomer or a zoomer? I do it every day while I’m LDARing on my mobile, posting here, on other sites or playing Hay Day.
Traditional analog radio seems to be slowly phased out of the AM/FM aether but I stream from their website on my smart tv.
hbu?
I always use YouTube, i download it when out and about

amabo

amabo

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
I sometimes use my car radio when my phone is low on battery and I don’t have a portable charger on me.

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
i havent installed a new car stereo so i can only listen to radio when im driving

its dogshit ; _ ;

Activity
So far there's no one here