Boomer Nostalgia Music

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Green Day, Nirvana, Nickelback, Avril Lavigne, RHCP, Blur...yeah I remember those very good. Back when I had a social circle my former friends listened to that music while sitting next to their girlfriends making me more and more the useless fifth wheel. I want to rope so bad right now.. fuck.:feelsbad::feelsbad:

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Green Day, Nirvana, Nickelback, Avril Lavigne, RHCP, Blur...yeah I remember those very good. Back when I had a social circle my former friends listened to that music while sitting next to their girlfriends making me more and more the useless fifth wheel. I want to rope so bad right now.. fuck.:feelsbad::feelsbad:

Damn.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
That haunts me every day seeing all my friends having gf senior year while I rotted. Even to this day there all married while I have no one.:feelsrope:

Activity
So far there's no one here