Book Club

S

Satan

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
We will all agree on something then go get it, once everyone has the book we can start, week to finish it. A thread be will posted with the title of the book, discuss the book as you read it or after, then review/rate it out of 10.
Any of you nigguhs interested? :feelscomfy:
Probably better to keep the book around 100-400 pages. Longer books can still be read but we should make it 2 weeks to finish it.

Last edited:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Might be interested, as long as its not some cringe book about politics.

Rebbington

Rebbington

đź‘ą
Aug 12, 2021
We will all agree on something then go get it, once everyone has the book we can start, week to finish it. A thread be will posted with the title of the book, discuss the book as you read it or after, then review/rate it out of 10.
Any of you nigguhs interested? :feelscomfy:
Probably better to keep the book around 100-400 pages. Longer books can still be read but we should make it 2 weeks to finish it.
i only read picture books 100 words max

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Already ended up joining one which didn't see much action. I thought the book would be short, seemed it would be after seeing the page numbers but the font is small and I gave up after reading the introduction. How many failed book clubs have there been in the history of this site?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Already ended up joining one which didn't see much action. I thought the book would be short, seemed it would be after seeing the page numbers but the font is small and I gave up after reading the introduction. How many failed book clubs have there been in the history of this site?
Yeah, I read the book already, didn’t find it compelling that much honestly.

I’m reading doors of perception now if anyone wants to join me in the N.I.G.G.E.R

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
Yeah, I read the book already, didn’t find it compelling that much honestly.

I’m reading doors of perception now if anyone wants to join me in the N.I.G.G.E.R
N.I.G.G.E.R? Not familiar with what your getting at
I do plan on reading doors of perception though, but not yet sorry.

Activity
So far there's no one here