Serious Blackpill seems to be a cope in India

Currycel

Currycel

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Blackpill is a cope india.Just be Nt and you will get a gf.I mog 90% of the guys near me and I am KHHV because of my non-Nt behaviour.In my school guys way ugly, short and low iq have had more than 4-5 girls.
. I'm not saying that even if you are 1psl you will get girls but confidence unironically goes a long way and if you are not repulsive looking and have an acceptable height you will have a chance.
This guy has had more than 5 gfs
38F01F9E 086A 4975 BA49 8F5BF6BCBA5E

57428FC0 891B 46F0 A6C1 DE089165E09A

Last edited:
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
he mogs me and i'm white
JBC is law

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I heard NT and status are really important in India. There is a curry who's 6'4 but 33 and KHHV bc status and NT are really important there.

foidologist

foidologist

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Tbh. I think the poorer the country you live in, the less blackpill is relevant. In poorer countries foids can't afford to only go after pump and dumps from chad. They have to settle for a betabuxxer that they can get to commit to them.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Tbh. I think the poorer the country you live in, the less blackpill is relevant. In poorer countries foids can't afford to only go after pump and dumps from chad. They have to settle for a betabuxxer that they can get to commit to them.
It's not about how poor the country is, it's about how traditional it is.

Ask @Mainländer, he lives in a poor country, foids are still chad only.

foidologist

foidologist

NEET
Nov 26, 2020

If a country is poor enough foids don't have any choice but to accept a betabuxxer

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
If a country is poor enough foids don't have any choice but to accept a betabuxxer
If a country is poor then everyone is poor, so unless you're in the top 5 percent of men in terms of wealth, there is no betabuxxing option for you.

Chad is poor, you're poor, you have no money to make up for not being Chad, foid goes for Chad.

foidologist

foidologist

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
If a country is poor then everyone is poor, so unless you're in the top 5 percent of men in terms of wealth, there is no betabuxxing option for you.

Chad is poor, you're poor, you have no money to make up for not being Chad, foid goes for Chad.
Your wealth is something you can actually control (to some degree) though. So it's not as brutal as a pure looks-based dating scene. Also, more importantly, it enforces monogamy to some degree. Let's say you and chad have equal wealth, still, chad cannot afford to support all those foids that want to fuck him. He can financially support maybe one, which will probably be some stacy he chooses. The rest will have to go to someone else for financial support, each likely ending up somewhere near their looksmatch.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020

He lives in Brazil. And as someone who also lives here I can tell you that foids are super hypergamous. In fact even older bitches have insane standards. In favelas they might not be as hypergamous though, its usually gangmaxxed subhumans who have gfs but a lot of tall chads here as well.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
He lives in Brazil. And as someone who also lives here I can tell you that foids are super hypergamous. In fact even older bitches have insane standards. In favelas they might not be as hypergamous though, its usually gangmaxxed subhumans who have gfs but a lot of tall chads here as well.
See this @foidologist? Without the social morality to support the marriage system (Patriarchy, Religious Order.) foids are still Chad only for the most part.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
See this @foidologist? Without the social morality to support the marriage system (Patriarchy, Religious Order.) foids are still Chad only for the most part.
I think without any moral framework or cultural lineage to cling on to, the future for your environment is going to be cucked. Let alone war, or any environmental pressures that will prevent us from cucking ourselves en masse.
That's why many white parts of the world are so cucked, because they have no cultural traditionalism or religion that prevent them from getting degenerate.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I think without any moral framework or cultural lineage to cling on to, the future for your environment is going to be cucked. Let alone war, or any environmental pressures that will prevent us from cucking ourselves en masse.
That's why many white parts of the world are so cucked, because they have no cultural traditionalism or religion that prevent them from getting degenerate.
Exactly, religion, tradition, and the morals we get from these things is the glue that holds society together.

If you don't keep foids in check, then it's game over for men.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Exactly, religion, tradition, and the morals we get from these things is the glue that holds society together.

Even if you try to hold it all together, so desperately, women will figure out a way to shoot down your efforts. Years of religious education? It only takes one flirtatious look from a good looking man to break it all down. Even if you were to go all out, taking utmost measures, such as declaring sharia law, women will still execise their unloyalness and degeneracy. Even at the face of death, they'd still sleep with other men. The only difference would be, they'd do it behind our backs, so we wouldn't be hearing much of them, just like the way it was in the past. Women did not just bow down to the rules of the past, they worked their way around it. They didn't have genetic tests and such, so whilst the man thought he had a good wife, a good family, his wife would go under each dick she'd see, and bear the children of several different men. The husband would have no choice but to raise the bastard kids, unless he somehow recieved the information from someone else. And they'd be written down as a normal, casual family, such as it had been done in the past, far more often than you'd except. You cannot, I repeat, cannot tame women. You put them on a leash, and all that'd do is to turn them on even further.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020

Even if you try to hold it all together, so desperately, women will figure out a way to shoot down your efforts. Years of religious education? It only takes one flirtatious look from a good looking man to break it all down. Even if you were to go all out, taking utmost measures, such as declaring sharia law, women will still execise their unloyalness and degeneracy. Even at the face of death, they'd still sleep with other men. The only difference would be, they'd do it behind our backs, so we wouldn't be hearing much of them, just like the way it was in the past. Women did not just bow down to the rules of the past, they worked their way around it. They didn't have genetic tests and such, so whilst the man thought he had a good wife, a good family, his wife would go under each dick she'd see, and bear the children of several different men. The husband would have no choice but to raise the bastard kids, unless he somehow recieved the information from someone else. And they'd be written down as a normal, casual family, such as it had been done in the past, far more often than you'd except. You cannot, I repeat, cannot tame women. You put them on a leash, and all that'd do is to turn them on even further.
reminds me of this thread. For every chad, there is a chad who is taller and bigger chad, and for that chad there is a higher status, more money chad and so on. It's a fish eat fish world.I legit don't think true love exists, even with the perfect moneymaxxed chad, a woman will still be unloyal and fuck some homeless thug chad. It's kind of comforting in a way, seeing as I don't have to put up with getting cucked but it might just be a cope.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
reminds me of this thread. For every chad, there is a chad who is taller and bigger chad, and for that chad there is a higher status, more money chad and so on. It's a fish eat fish world.I legit don't think true love exists, even with the perfect moneymaxxed chad, a woman will still be unloyal and fuck some homeless thug chad. It's kind of comforting in a way, seeing as I don't have to put up with getting cucked but it might just be a cope.
Only men can feel love, that's for sure. A woman could never hold such feelings for long periods of time. It doesn't even necessarily have to be a bigger or better dude. Picture a top 20% male, married to an average woman. First few years, she'd be pleased with him. But then, she'll grow bored. It's simply inevitable, since women have such a great power advantage (due to great demand from men), even the greatest of men cannot compete with an average woman. Thus, you might occasionally see her with a man in a lower physical status than her current lower, not because he has better genes, or better anything, but purely for the sake of the thrill. Obviously, that man would not be ugly or undesirable in any way, but what I mean is, women won't necessarily aim higher when cheating. They'll cheat for the sake of cheating. That's why you can't tame them.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Only men can feel love, that's for sure. A woman could never hold such feelings for long periods of time. It doesn't even necessarily have to be a bigger or better dude. Picture a top 20% male, married to an average woman. First few years, she'd be pleased with him. But then, she'll grow bored. It's simply inevitable, since women have such a great power advantage (due to great demand from men), even the greatest of men cannot compete with an average woman. Thus, you might occasionally see her with a man in a lower physical status than her current lower, not because he has better genes, or better anything, but purely for the sake of the thrill. Obviously, that man would not be ugly or undesirable in any way, but what I mean is, women won't necessarily aim higher when cheating. They'll cheat for the sake of cheating. That's why you can't tame them.
yep. Foids are never satisfied with monogamy. Their only incentive is to be whores, even back in the 90's where it wasn't as bad as it is now, you'd see TV shows that imply that foids cheat with their husband.
I agree with the part that they cheat with men lower status, I have experience seeing foids cuck their chad bf with some dark triad maxxed chadlite at the super market.

Hritikcel

Hritikcel

Banned
Nov 27, 2020
Elab on his height?
Judging from his biacromial width and skull size he shouldn't be more than 5'9 also I agree with OP. I lived in Delhi for a few years and used to see this shit on a daily basis, so it's not an anomaly.

Hritikcel

Hritikcel

Banned
Nov 27, 2020

This x100.Dating itself is uncommon and Slaying is even more uncommon in India. Women are ostracised from society if they go around whoring themselves. The social norms are claustrophobic and families traditional and around 90% of marriages are arranged.Status>>>Looks in India. And OP is on point I lived there for a few years and confirm this.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
high iw

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

Life quality = Face X Height
Nov 26, 2020
Judging from his biacromial width and skull size he shouldn't be more than 5'9 also I agree with OP. I lived in Delhi for a few years and used to see this shit on a daily basis, so it's not an anomaly.
Tbh.

I am 5'10/178 cm (5'9.25/176 cm night due to spinal compression) and I frequently see shorter guys to have gfs.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Tbh.

I am 5'10/178 cm (5'9.25/176 cm night due to spinal compression) and I frequently see shorter guys to have gfs.
Same. I live in Brazil so it is a manlet country but I do see guys nearly 1 feet shorter than me with gfs purely because of NT, status and face.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
What does it even mean to be NT in India?

Activity
So far there's no one here