blackpill mogged

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
this and acknowledging we have to put an end to it all is what you expect the average blackpiller to be but instead they are alot of beyond delusional abominations like @BrendioEEE who just have to ruin it
Richard dawkins 1214914

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
pov you are @BrendioEEE

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Suffering and death are not inherently bad, nor evil, nor undesired.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
lol we know what you look like en users here know what i look like its safe to say i mog you to suicide little boy
Yeah kid? Who do you mog? Because unless there's a Chinese member on here named "You" you definitely aint talking about me, subhuman.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
ITS OVAAAAAA
maxresdefault-jpg.10661
Woah le epic screenshot from a video I was in, in 2018 before I lost weight. How exactly is this in your favor? All this does is exemplify how good looking I am now in contrast. Congrats you mogged a me from 3 years ago at this point, meanwhile I continue to get better looking everyday because of the effort I put in. Am I supposed to be bothered by this? I literally post fat pics of me from the past on looksmax as a joke sometimes.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Woah le epic screenshot from a video I was in, in 2018 before I lost weight. How exactly is this in your favor? All this does is exemplify how good looking I am now in contrast. Congrats you mogged a me from 3 years ago at this point, meanwhile I continue to get better looking everyday because of the effort I put in. Am I supposed to be bothered by this? I literally post fat pics of me from the past on looksmax as a joke sometimes.
thats good keep looksmaxxing little boy but you are still a fatcel shortcel dickcel framecel jawcel hairstylecel and bad halo from jubalee and other videos being associated and labeled as incel long way to go before you can get a used up landwhale single mom

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
but you are still a fatcel
False
Wish I was shorter honestly, taller girls are lit
False
False
False
2020 07 06

hairstylecel
Girls actually love my hair, curly hair is halo.
and bad halo from jubalee and other videos being associated and labeled as incel
Any status is better than no status
long way to go before you can get a used up landwhale single mom
That's why i'm not a virgin anymore right? That's why I rejected females who approached me irl right? Not even saying that to brag, I actually wish I still was one because I only did it casually as a mistake when I was really depressed, and would have rather lost it to someone I would have spent the rest of my life with instead of more of a casual thing. At least it doesn't fuck guys up as much as it fucks girls up.

Last edited:
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
False

Wish I was shorter honestly, taller girls are lit

False

False

False
View attachment 10662

Girls actually love my hair, curly hair is halo.

Any status is better than no status

That's why i'm not a virgin anymore right? That's why I rejected females who approached me irl right? Not even saying that to brag, I actually wish I still was one because I only did it casually as a mistake when I was really depressed, and would have rather lost it to someone I would have spent the rest of my life with instead of more of a casual thing. At least it doesn't fuck guys up as much as it fucks girls up.
I cant believe you wrote all this

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Damn man that's really impressive. Good job with the weight loss.

Activity
So far there's no one here