Black oppression is a meme

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Blacks get way more advantage then any other race.

1. Jewstream entertainment push black interracial relationships in every commercial, movie, music video. And make white men look like fools. Making it much easier for black men to breed. It's like having your own pr team fetishizing your image.

2. Jewganda always pumping out subliminal messages. Like hes a strong black man, oh hes so oppressed but so brave.

3. Affirmative action gives negros college scholarships and jobs there are many more qualified men. But since there white there expelled. So who's really being oppressed.

4. Reparation scam: they were slaves 200 years go jfl. Most people were endangered servants who would never be relieved from bondage. Infact my relatives were indentured servants. So I come from slaves. Where is my representations. Will never even be considered cause I'm white.

5. The first slave owner in america was actually black his name was anthony johnson. Not to mention Africa sold there own men to the world as slaves.

6. Most women now prefer to be with black men. Cause of all the propaganda. So they easley get sex, love and wife's. All cause the media pushes them forward as aka black kings. :feelsahhh:

7. Black men have benefited from selective eugenic breading. The slaves would be paired with the best quality Gene's to reproduce. Hence nba and nfl athletes. Which has created more wealth then any other career for negros. But hey there suffering from slavery when in the long run they have benefited greatly. :feelsstudy:

8. BLM is a criminal organization that caused billions of dollars in property damage. Killed 100s of people. But are exonerated from there crimes.

9. Lighter criminal sentences: Infact recently a black school shooter shot 5 people at school. But was let out of jail and an hour later with a welcome home party. He claimed he did it cause he was being bullied because he comes from a wealthy family. Jfl :feelslol:

Any thing im.misssing let me know.:feelscowboy:

Last edited:
T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
. Most women now prefer to be with black men. Cause of all the propaganda. So they easley get sex, love and wife's. All cause the media pushes them forward as aka black kings.
Cope blm In streets kkk in sheets unless Tyrone

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Nope your copping the only person on this forum with a gf is a 5'2 black man who met his white bitch in tinder. :feelsahhh:
Giga cope the only one with gf is 4 11 currycel you poof

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Gay you have zero evidence you loose I win now stfu

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Being anything but white is easy mode, they will never understand, they believe hat they hear in media, we are the most hated and we did nothing bad
Correct we only invented modern civilization but were demonized for it cause jews want to destroy the great white hope and replace us with a dumb downed ethnic race :feelsahhh:

Activity
So far there's no one here