News Black foid got bullied on philippines

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Philippinos are known as the "curries of the rice".

They are even shorter and uglier than curries. Also they have smaller dicks than curries.

I have seen similar thing, they continuously hate on ugly ethnics and worship white people like gods.

I don't know why they do this.

But since it's a foid, I would say it's based.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
I have seen similar thing, they continuously hate on ugly ethnics and worship white people like gods.

I don't know why they do this.
They're influenced by Western media and the Spanish and American chads that occupied them. It's such a cucked country tbh

Viv

Viv

Revengecel
Nov 30, 2020
Philippinos are known as the "curries of the rice".

They are even shorter and uglier than curries. Also they have smaller dicks than curries.
I'm a filipino and hearing this is very brutal. but I'm not sure if I have a small dick by standards, mine is 6"8 Inches when erect.

Naser Orić

Naser Orić

Komandant Armije BiH
Nov 28, 2020
Philipino's ironically, represent various tribal peoples. In many cases they are considered the N*ggers of asia.
I personally love the escrima.

Eskrima is bulshido.
If stuff like krav maga, systema, aikido etc. (anything that doesnt work in mma) actually worked I should be able to see some proof of it either on youtube or bestgore/brazilgore/liveleak. But i cant, there arent any videos of proof on any of those sites. MMA/BJJ/Wrestling/Boxing/MT/ on the other hand do work and i could go on bestgore (when it still existed) and find favela kids chocking each other out to death (holding onto it for minutes) lol or watch world star hip hop and see people knock each other out with boxing/mt techniques or people supplexing the other to instantly end the fight.

Last edited:
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
I'm a filipino and hearing this is very brutal. but I'm not sure if I have a small dick by standards, mine is 6"8 Inches when erect.
Filipino with a 6'8" dick? Even not many blacks have that kind of dick. Post a pic or it never happened.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Eskrima is bulshido.
If stuff like krav maga, systema, aikido etc. (anything that doesnt work in mma) actually worked I should be able to see some proof of it either on youtube or bestgore/brazilgore/liveleak. But i cant, there arent any videos of proof on any of those sites. MMA/BJJ/Wrestling/Boxing/MT/ on the other hand do work and i could go on bestgore (when it still existed) and find favela kids chocking each other out to death (holding onto it for minutes) lol or watch world star hip hop and see people knock each other out with boxing/mt techniques or people supplexing the other to instantly end the fight.
Escrima is mostly good for conditioning. It helps develop punching power, and using both hands.
So it its good as a secondary thing. Aikido IS bullshito and is rightly hated.
Steven Segal basically was outed as a "fake" master. Largely because Aikido is complete shit.

Activity
So far there's no one here