Discussion Birthday parties?

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Woman trait imo, for a man to have an actual birthday party seems kinda gay to me. I used to always get asked do you want a birthday party? Fuck no! How I celebrate my birthday is eating pizza on the bed while watching chink cartoons:feelsthumb:. Thoughts?
Edit: A coworker asked me to come to theirs I said yeah but I'm definitely flaking I'll make some BS up and not go. Seems cringe tbh

Last edited:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
[UWSL][UWSL]As a kid I always looked forward to birthdays and birthday parties. [/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]But since about the age of 16-18 I started to loathe birthdays.[/UWSL][/UWSL] [UWSL][UWSL]Even if I wanted to, I couldn't even throw a party because I don't have any social contacts anymore.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
They're never fun as loser guys
9d6df0eccd9a22a28af29c4a3dc2cca6

Magonia

Magonia

>NOFAP FAILURE
Jan 2, 2022
Birthday parties aren't for adults. The adults that want people to care about their birthday are narcissist. Unless you have more than a few well off friends with spare time. Birthday parties for adults nothing to be stoked about.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Yea like you guys stated, only when I was a kid did I enjoy them. Stopped caring in my teens. I mean who gives a fuck about a birthday, as if there is any reason to celebrate the fact we are in a hellscape.

Most things I hate though is when other people invite you to their parties (some of these morons still celebrate well above their 30's), and then they get pissed you did not show. Seriously, fuck off

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Yea like you guys stated, only when I was a kid did I enjoy them. Stopped caring in my teens. I mean who gives a fuck about a birthday, as if there is any reason to celebrate the fact we are in a hellscape.

Most things I hate though is when other people invite you to their parties (some of these morons still celebrate well above their 30's), and then they get pissed you did not show. Seriously, fuck off
Relatable af

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Woman trait imo, for a man to have an actual birthday party seems kinda gay to me. I used to always get asked do you want a birthday party? Fuck no! How I celebrate my birthday is eating pizza on the bed while watching chink cartoons:feelsthumb:. Thoughts?
Edit: A coworker asked me to come to theirs I said yeah but I'm definitely flaking I'll make some BS up and not go. Seems cringe tbh
I think if some one else throws you a b day party for you it's a nice gesture and should be excepted. But throwing yourself a birthday party is a major douche move

I used to have a friend who had the same birthday as me. He would always make a big deal of his b day while I could care less. But he also mogged the crap out of me. So it was super acquired going to his b day party knowing I was ignored while he was praised it doesn't get any more cucked then that.

Activity
So far there's no one here