Biggest badboy of Neets.me

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
B10319FE 67A9 4B55 B4CE F30D581A81F9F703DC28 7E87 4BA9 9CF3 C8355B49D54106A5EE6D 83A7 430E A7CC 4F406D6BD71A

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
jfl a bugheaded paki can never be intimidating. Morocans are the only intimidating Arab imo.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Never understood anxiety/panic attack peasants. Basically a foid at that point.
Laint

Shit sucks man, I abused barbiturates and benzos - one of the main negative side effects is rebound anxiety. I still have residual anxiety that has lowered my quality of life drastically, it's hard for me to imagine chatting with someone IRL without drugs in my system :feelsrope:social anxiety in men is mostly due to consistent social defeat over prolonged periods of time and/or drug induced. @Looksmax Refugee is a verified biggest beaten dog if this happens to him naturally, from years of social defeat crippling his psyche :feelsshh:

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
View attachment 25862

Shit sucks man, I abused barbiturates and benzos - one of the main negative side effects is rebound anxiety. I still have residual anxiety that has lowered my quality of life drastically, it's hard for me to imagine chatting with someone IRL without drugs in my system :feelsrope:social anxiety in men is mostly due to consistent social defeat over prolonged periods of time and/or drug induced. @Looksmax Refugee is a verified biggest beaten dog if this happens to him naturally, from years of social defeat crippling his psyche :feelsshh:
Lucky ducky if there's one type of drug I've never managed to source it's barbiturates. Only times I get nervous in social situations are if I'm speaking to a female or person in a position of authority like a police officer. Rarely happens though, even after buying 500mg clonazolam and coming out of that blackout my mum took me out for a meal I was still generally fine. What barbiturates have you tried? Never managed to find any personally but wondering if they're any good for anything but suicide.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Lucky ducky if there's one type of drug I've never managed to source it's barbiturates. Only times I get nervous in social situations are if I'm speaking to a female or person in a position of authority like a police officer. Rarely happens though, even after buying 500mg clonazolam and coming out of that blackout my mum took me out for a meal I was still generally fine. What barbiturates have you tried? Never managed to find any personally but wondering if they're any good for anything but suicide.
I've tried luminal and nembutal. Luminal basically being a very long acting Nembutal. I think it was mostly the nembutal that fucked me up, without being all melodramatic was gonna an hero last year :feelsrope:just couldn't cope with no coochie in my life anymore, but when I got nembutal, I ended up trying it out to see how the high was. Even though I had slept well and had only been up for a few hours, like 100mg~ of nembutal knocked me straight out for like 16-18 hours can't remember but for a LONG time. I'd take lower doses (like 25-50mg) and I'd feel like a true king and it'd last a solid 6 hours. In my head I was wearing a suit, smoking a fat cigar and could fuck any bitch, actually got coochie due to being so low inhib from nembutal that I had to put off roping. But when I ran out :feelsshh: I went through 10g of that shit, didn't have seizures or anything but I've been pretty anxious since, sometimes walk downstairs and hope my parents aren't there and when I see them, get heart palpations :feelseye: don't do any of that shit nigger

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I've tried luminal and nembutal. Luminal basically being a very long acting Nembutal. I think it was mostly the nembutal that fucked me up, without being all melodramatic was gonna an hero last year :feelsrope:just couldn't cope with no coochie in my life anymore, but when I got nembutal, I ended up trying it out to see how the high was. Even though I had slept well and had only been up for a few hours, like 100mg~ of nembutal knocked me straight out for like 16-18 hours can't remember but for a LONG time. I'd take lower doses (like 25-50mg) and I'd feel like a true king and it'd last a solid 6 hours. In my head I was wearing a suit, smoking a fat cigar and could fuck any bitch, actually got coochie due to being so low inhib from nembutal that I had to put off roping. But when I ran out :feelsshh: I went through 10g of that shit, didn't have seizures or anything but I've been pretty anxious since, sometimes walk downstairs and hope my parents aren't there and when I see them, get heart palpations :feelseye: don't do any of that shit nigger
I used to see it referenced a lot on SS, sounds expensive though and one of the rarest things I've heard of. Not really into benzos and opiates anyway unless combined with weed/noids and they seem kind of like benzos from what I've heard.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I used to see it referenced a lot on SS, sounds expensive though and one of the rarest things I've heard of. Not really into benzos and opiates anyway unless combined with weed/noids and they seem kind of like benzos from what I've heard.
Barbs are insanely rare, even on the deepweb. You'll see listings for things like Nembutal, usually like $200-300 for 10g, though it'll be from a new vendor who's trying to scam people. I took a chance last year on a Nepal vendor, I had spent a solid like $20,000~ on various drugs over the years on there and had nothing but positive reviews back on White House Market so I knew even if the vendor tried to pull a scam, the mods would side in my favor. He actually went through, the vendors on the deepweb do have to pay $1000 to become a vendor on most deepweb sites but you really have to be wary. A lot of them will make bullshit listings like selling 20 different drugs for 50% the market value and then hope retards release escrow

honestly better to just jump off a building :feelsbook: like you could be getting some chink chemical unless you send samples into a lab and pay for it and blah blah, I think a lot of people idolize overdosing on barbs because they are peak comfy but in retrospect that shit is dumb :feelsugh: imagine china man sending you knockoff barbs and being braindead retarded or some shit incapable of dying, I went to Mexico and looked around because I enjoyed the high and even asked a cartel member about it and he said he didn't know (this being the biggest cartel) :feelsshh: hard to get is an understatement. You apparently have to pay a bunch of money to get that suicide handbook and talk to random spic clinics in the middle of nowhere to get nembutal, why even bother, just rope or cope :feelsbook:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
they're like benzos but they will depress your central nervous system insanely fast and it's VERY easy to OD on, if you take a small dose of nembutal and drink a beer, you could die, that's why they stopped prescribing it, people knock out within a few mins and are out like a light, it would be a comfy way to go if you had a pure source, way better then heroin/benzos/any other mixture (in terms of just drug OD) by far but :feelsshh: getting it and knowing it's pure, that's the hard part, if you could get nembutal ez still there'd be so many deaths that r9k and incel communities would be zapped out of existence

Activity
So far there's no one here