Big hoe thinks im her uber driver

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
So im parked in a loading zone and this big obies negro hoe opens the back door and sits in my car. She says I'm Debra. I say huh da fuck who the fuck is Debra. She giggles and says stop playing baby I'm late for my appointment. I say da fuck bitch I ain't no uber driver get the fuck out my wip hoe. She says can't you just give me a ride daddy. I say hell nah bitch you best get out before I give you the boot. She says OK daddy chill you like cake. I say bitch of course I like cake but not your old ass flat flabby cakes now get. That bitch Finally gets out my ride. Fuck these hoes all think I'm a dam uber driver cause I got an old ass prius. Im too old for this Shit my nigga :feelsdumb:

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
So im parked in a loading zone and this big obies negro hoe opens the back door and sits in my car. She says I'm Debra. I say huh da fuck who the fuck is Debra. She giggles and says stop playing baby I'm late for my appointment. I say da fuck bitch I ain't no uber driver get the fuck out my wip hoe. She says can't you just give me a ride daddy. I say hell nah bitch you best get out before I give you the boot. She says OK daddy chill you like cake. I say bitch of course I like cake but not your old ass flat flabby cakes now get. That bitch Finally gets out my ride. Fuck these hoes all think I'm a dam uber driver cause I got an old ass prius. Im too old for this Shit my nigga :feelsdumb:
Times are tough you should've took that cake:feelslol:

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
She was hitting on you, you could've had it for free without paying.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
you should have raped her there and then

Activity
So far there's no one here