Beta trait looseing your glasses

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I can't find my glasses :feelsbad: wtf it's like I've lost a set of good eyes my vision is blurry and I get tired easily 😫 fuck me I need my glasses :feelsbad: I don't want to spend another 350 to replace them :feelsugh: this is all @Atila fault for making me angry I'm not clapping his gf cheeks :feelsugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Your eyes were fine until glasses made them gradually worse. Congrats you fell for the scheme. I was prescribed glasses young and I never wore them and I see just fine.
Low iq dude Nope I have an astigmatism that's completely different and your coping cause your eyes are trash and you refuse to do anything about it :feelscowboy:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Low iq dude Nope I have an astigmatism that's completely different and your coping cause your eyes are trash and you refuse to do anything about it :feelscowboy:
No I see as good as the average joe. Word to god.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
How do you know you've never had an eye exam besides your missing the point I'm out 350 dick head and I can't drive with out my glasses regardless of what your personal opinions are all I know is my visions blurry have some respect

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
What's so funny I didn't wear glasses till my late twenty and thought I had good sight it turned out I could barley read street sighns but had know idea cause I'd never had an eye exam and have an astigmatism I thought I was perfectly normal until a friend point out there was something wrong

Since your an optometrist all of the sudden what's an astigmatism? Are you saying I could just cure myself doing eye exercises?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
What's so funny I didn't wear glasses till my late twenty and thought I had good sight it turned out I could barley read street sighns but had know idea cause I'd never had an eye exam and have an astigmatism I thought I was perfectly normal until a friend point out there was something wrong

Since your an optometrist all of the sudden what's an astigmatism? Are you saying I could just cure myself doing eye exercises?
Well I have no problems seeing. I think if I wore my glasses they would make me blinder. That's the theory.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Well I have no problems seeing. I think if I wore my glasses they would make me blinder. That's the theory.
Well yes and no doing eye exercises will maintain and possibly even restore your eye sight but sometimes people are born with shit eye genetics it runs in my family unfortunately but an astigmatism is different the cornea of my eye is shaped like a football instead of a marble so the only thing that can cure it is Lasix I can do eye exercises wich prevents it from getting worse though

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Well yes and no doing eye exercises will maintain and possibly even restore your eye sight but sometimes people are born with shit eye genetics it runs in my family unfortunately but an astigmatism is different the cornea of my eye is shaped like a football instead of a marble so the only thing that can cure it is Lasix I can do eye exercises wich prevents it from getting worse though
Nerd

Activity
So far there's no one here