Serious best tendies?

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Now I don't see a thread in the past, if this is a repost someone link me to the high quality thread. So where in your opinion can you acquire the highest quality chicken tenders? I'm going to have to say Zaxby's here but I'm open for new opinions on this matter as I've been subsisting the last week off solely chicken tenders and don't feel like eating anything else particularly

66524c172d6b5fc0f1a00a288985352e38d56157

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Probably have to abide to some nordic food regulations and can't sell literal mystery shit like in burgerland :feelsLUL:
the only good "classic" burger from McDonalds here is the regular cheeseburger. but ngl the rest of the menu like the shakes, the chicken and fish burgers, the quarter pounders and bbq burgers are great. don't know how the big mac is considered the McDonalds burger when it is the most soulless piece of shit burger I've ever eaten.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
This is the second time someone plagiarizes my threads. It’s over for you.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
This is the second time someone plagiarizes my threads. It’s over for you.

good thread, time to get popeyes

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Now I don't see a thread in the past, if this is a repost someone link me to the high quality thread. So where in your opinion can you acquire the highest quality chicken tenders? I'm going to have to say Zaxby's here but I'm open for new opinions on this matter as I've been subsisting the last week off solely chicken tenders and don't feel like eating anything else particularly

View attachment 26309
I'm an expert in this feild step aside and let a fluffy nigga preach. pop eyes chicken has the best tendies get the extra crispy ones. Have you tryed there crispy spicy chicken sandwich its amazing.

for the tendies to be superior it all depends on the type of ranch. Always get the ranch made from scratch. Find a low key mom and pop restaurant that has great ranch with dill in it. Buy as many as you can. Then always have fresh cool home made ranch to eat with your tendies.:feelscowboy:

If your in a pinch Macdonalds chicken nuggets will suffice just get the tangy barbecue sauce there ranch is trash. Or if your in the mood for extra crispy cheep tendies go to jack in the box. But bring your own ranch or tangy barbecue sauce or you will be disappointed. :feelsrope:

If you need some good wings go to buffalo wild wings and get the asian zing sauce it's just the right amount of sweet and spicey for a nigga but make sure you bring your home made ranch cause there ranch is disgusting. It's always this evil struggle for home made ranch. Now that you know a big niggas tendies secrets enjoy my nigga:feelsuhuh:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I'm an expert in this feild step aside and let a fluffy nigga preach. pop eyes chicken has the best tendies get the extra crispy ones. Have you tryed there crispy spicy chicken sandwich its amazing.

for the tendies to be superior it all depends on the type of ranch. Always get the ranch made from scratch. Find a low key mom and pop restaurant that has great ranch with dill in it. Buy as many as you can. Then always have fresh cool home made ranch to eat with your tendies.:feelscowboy:

If your in a pinch Macdonalds chicken nuggets will suffice just get the tangy barbecue sauce there ranch is trash. Or if your in the mood for extra crispy cheep tendies go to jack in the box. But bring your own ranch or tangy barbecue sauce or you will be disappointed. :feelsrope:

If you need some good wings go to buffalo wild wings and get the asian zing sauce it's just the right amount of sweet and spicey for a nigga but make sure you bring your home made ranch cause there ranch is disgusting. It's always this evil struggle for home made ranch. Now that you know a big niggas tendies secrets enjoy my nigga:feelsuhuh:
thanks for passing down this hidden knowledge my nigger :feelscowboy: it's been ages since I've went to jack in the box I forgot they existed altogether, I'm gonna pick up some tendies from them soon, I've given up all other foods in this life, I'm a chicken tender based lifeform, I've went through like 6 bags of tyson tendies. They're OK but admittedly only as good as frozen chicken tenders can get, passable and I get them for free with my EBT card so I'm not complaining but not anything to write home about, you know what I'm saying? I have to get the real deal after trying these knockoff tendies

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
thanks for passing down this hidden knowledge my nigger :feelscowboy: it's been ages since I've went to jack in the box I forgot they existed altogether, I'm gonna pick up some tendies from them soon, I've given up all other foods in this life, I'm a chicken tender based lifeform, I've went through like 6 bags of tyson tendies. They're OK but admittedly only as good as frozen chicken tenders can get, passable and I get them for free with my EBT card so I'm not complaining but not anything to write home about, you know what I'm saying? I have to get the real deal after trying these knockoff tendies
I do frozen tendies suck, if you have the gall make your tendies from scratch but use Japanese panko. I know you'll love this advice cause you a bat eating nigga.:feelscowboy:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

View attachment 26309
Did you like jitb tendies?

Activity
So far there's no one here