Best and worst past users

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Best goes to @Kaz. I can't speak in length about him but I read lots of his posts, he's one of the reasons I joined. He left shortly after but I liked interacting with him at the time. He was very based from my point of view, one of the users I respected.

Worst goes to @Lain. I know most users liked him but I think those who worshiped him are naive. As soon as he joined I thought something wasn't right about him, then he started to change his posting style to match others and seem more likeable. Still didn't take the bait. Glownigger or not he told too many obvious lies mixed in with what could pass as truth. I'm not that gullible. When I called him out here and there while he was still active he either ignored me or went along with it, never denied it.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Loosing @Kaz was a massive blow to the forum. Miss that nigga.
Dr

Close runner up would be @Cope Artist .

As for worst user, idk really. I actually didn't mind @Lain some of the glowies on the shifts were quite amusing.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Loosing @Kaz was a massive blow to the forum. Miss that nigga.
View attachment 31500

Close runner up would be @Cope Artist .

As for worst user, idk really. I actually didn't mind @Lain some of the glowies on the shifts were quite amusing.
@Cope Artist didn't leave permanently though I think he comes back just not regularly

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
It's absolutely over if you are not mentioned by kaz in that thread. How do newfriends cope?!

drainer123

drainer123

aspiring ausneet
Dec 22, 2021
Someone tell me about kaz, I'm too new to know much about him.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Someone tell me about kaz, I'm too new to know much about him.
Extremely based oldcel from EE. In a huge debt and wageslaving. King of hentai posting.
I wonder how is he doing now.

drainer123

drainer123

aspiring ausneet
Dec 22, 2021
Extremely based oldcel from EE. In a huge debt and wageslaving.
I read his posts in the this forum isn't the same without Kaz thread. Seemed like a nice guy.

Activity
So far there's no one here