Berserk fell off after Golden Age

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
At least, thats when the cracks started to show. The manga was brutal high t masculinity that got me to stop reading Shoujo. Until I reached the introduction to the witch loli… what. the fuck? From that point forward all I got from Berserk was stupid kids and “comedy” with dumb anime faces every other page.

I had to skip everything that didn’t have Guts or Griffith in it. Crazy how it started off so good and became a parody of itself by the end.

5/10

@Saito do you agree?

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
I like Berserk and i completely agree. Golden Age arc is some of the best stuff , if not the best , i've seen in manga. I enjoyed some parts afterwards , but the manga never reached such heights again and there was 250 chapters after the GA arc ended. Griffith lost a lot of appeal. I was also interested in the pasts of the godhands and Skull Knight , but only got a little of SK. It was dissapointing , I know it is Gutts's journey , but...

Anyway , the art did became mpre detailed and impressive , but i liked the 90's style

beaviz810izback

beaviz810izback

incels jfl
Apr 29, 2022
The manga was brutal high t masculinity that got me to stop reading Shoujo.

@Saito
Funnily enough, the manga actually takes some Shoujo elements such as the love triangle between Casca, Guts and Griffith.
And btw why the fuck were you reading Shoujo shit for ?
Don´t turn into a tranny, go watch Naruto or something, or better yet, grow up and stop watching anime.

That is still an option.
Best of luck.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Funnily enough, the manga actually takes some Shoujo elements such as the love triangle between Casca, Guts and Griffith.
And btw why the fuck were you reading Shoujo shit for ?
Don´t turn into a tranny, go watch Naruto or something, or better yet, grow up and stop watching anime.

That is still an option.
Best of luck.
Yeah it has some shonen-y stuff like the stupid comedy but all that was easy to overlook because the rest of the GA arc was high quality.

Who the fuck over the age of nine watches Naruto??

beaviz810izback

beaviz810izback

incels jfl
Apr 29, 2022
Who the fuck over the age of nine watches Naruto??
Beats me.
I know adults in their 50s who watch Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Tom & Jerry.

Must be a zoomer thing to criticize older generations that enjoy watching cartoons.
It´s as if zoomers were cursed to never be happy about anything, only to bitch and complain like the insufferably little shits they are.

I´m looking in the mirror rn

beaviz810izback

beaviz810izback

incels jfl
Apr 29, 2022
Jfl it was the first manga I ever watched and it introduced me to the anime world, but after witnessing countless amazing anime that mogs Naruto to hell and back I can't recommend it to anyone.
The first five seasons will always be a classic timeline.
It defined the shounen hip train back then.

beaviz810izback

beaviz810izback

incels jfl
Apr 29, 2022
Is berserk even gonna get finished? Now that the author died
Someone will have to take his footsteps, the author left a blueprint for his closest associates to finish.
But no one has ever tried to make a proper adaptation, let alone continuing where the manga left off.

Aside from the 1997 anime, and that one movie, Berserk is done.
The manga at least, will always be there to read any time you so desire.

Activity
So far there's no one here