Discussion Beliefs you had as a kid

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
I also thought the navel was the vagina, and people had sex by rubbing. I ignored what either organ looked like. Eventually, I thought the vagina and the ass were on the torso.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I thought girls had dicks
LOL2

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I used to believe rusted nails could cause tetanus because my mum told me so. She also said horse shit caused this.
In reality it’s a bacterium that can possibly be in horse manure but not necessarily and a nail, not necessarily rusted, could be contaminated with it. Rust causes it to be more porous so bacteria could nest inside of cavities. You would need the combination of a contaminated object penetrating deep inside your bloodstream to catch it. Accidentally touching horse shit or being stung by a rusted nail somewhere in the sea as I once was won’t cause anything bad. Yeah I was swimming in the sea and got injured by a rusted iron object and I thought my end was near and didn’t tell mum. I’m still alive with better education.

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
I thought getting married automatically made the wife pregnant within a period of time
thought it happens by kissing and taking supplements.. :LOL:

ruined for me at age 6 when I saw a boy in kindergarten describing his parents doing 'the stuff' to each other

God

God

6'5"
Nov 30, 2020
I thought the vagina was a small perforation on the buttcheek, and women peed from that hole.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I forgot the elephant in the room. I actually believed there was a chemical in swimming pools to give away pool pissing.

Activity
So far there's no one here