Being the supreme leader Kim Jong-un is the ultimate neet/incel fantasy

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
As you can see I chose Kim Jong-un as my profile picture and here is why. Kim Jong-un is living his best life.

A 5 foot 5 obese ugly chink, billionaire, dictator who is the ultimate neet. He is apparently addicted to cheese, alcohol and cigarettes.

At only 37 he inherited a entire country with 25 million people. He even has his own pleasure squad who caters to his every sexual desire while his wife raises his children kim is busy slaying and putting normies in there place while being ultra comfy maxed in his many palaces. Kim is the ultimate god neet who we should all strive to be.

He mogs all Chad's with his money and status imagine how wonderful it must be to be able to kill your enemys with a push of a button and have any stacey you desire. Hes above the law he is the supreme being. It is law in n.k. to lay flowers at kim's feet when ever seeing his monuments. Imagine being feared by all and putting any punk who bullied you in a hard labor camp for life or putting him against a firing sqand live streaming it to your comfy neet palace. Sounds like heaven doesnt it.

Last edited:
FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I would have preferred to be Muammar Ghadafi except for the way it ended for him. I’d have taken better precautions though. The way he got lynched was terrifying.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
yeah but you have to live with the constant threat of being tried for crimes against humanity or being overthrown in a coup

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
yeah but you have to live with the constant threat of being tried for crimes against humanity or being overthrown in a coup
Just have a decent sui method at hand theory.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
HighIQ post. Jong-Unmaxxing is a legit game if you can pull it off.

Activity
So far there's no one here