being NEET has made me so NT that I'm not NT

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
That's an interesting thought.
I wonder myself if I was always "weird" or if society/family made me weird.

This is the old "if chad, ok, if inkwell, creep" thing, but with us it gets to another level.
How do you expect us to fit in society when the signals we receive are not in accordance to the one people sent to each other?
This is the reason why the black pill was such a blessing, it explained so many behaviours.

I'm trying to go "back" to society, I'm trying to get away from all the inkwells lingoes and such, but whenever I try to explain the behaviours of others the black pill resonates in my head and it makes so much sense.

I'm trying to think as if the black pill was "fake" or "exxagerated" you know since everyone is saying we need therapy, as if the black pill was a fallacy... but society is just here proving times and times again that the BP is real and accurate.

After spending so many years walking on eggshells and receiving opposite advices, add to that the constant moving goal post, and what do you expect but confusion?

I'm even getting extra neurotic and trying to ponder every question and remarks people are telling us. Thankfully I don't interact with anyone so I don't have to, but think about it, whenever someone is saying anything you have to apply the BP to see through the "societally acceptable lies" and give an appropriate answer.

Activity
So far there's no one here