Being insulted in online games

r0man

r0man

NEET
May 24, 2021
It happens to me even when it's something cooperative, non-competitive. My NEET mentality spreads to my gameplay, so that I never take it seriously, like I don't care if I win or lose. And the random normies who play with get infuriated.

r0man

r0man

NEET
May 24, 2021
Making people rage is my favourite part of vidya tbh
Thanks. I will start doing this intentionally.

Who they think they are? We owe nothing to them. If they want me to play seriously, give me some coins at least. haha

Nakiami

Nakiami

THAINEETs
Mar 16, 2021
I'm doing this since highschool with games like league of legend, people triggered so easily, why you do that noooo!!!! :soy: but I hate that competitive game I don't play it anymore :feelslol:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
i never really minded it , i don't play much online anyways but when i hear ppl insulting i just ignore them or mute them.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I like it when people get mad at me for a video game.

I wonder why so many men take gaming super seriously.

Like I'm not allowed to goof around or do anything the super autistic lord doesn't approve.

Bro, I play video games to entertain myself. Not to win.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
It happens to me even when it's something cooperative, non-competitive. My NEET mentality spreads to my gameplay, so that I never take it seriously, like I don't care if I win or lose. And the random normies who play with get infuriated.
This is why I was one of those people who actually played MMORPGs as a singleplayer game :feelslol:
[UWSL][UWSL]I really don't care and I had a lot of fun exploring the world on my own and playing solo.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]Tried to play stuff with groups but it felt like being at your office job surrounded by sociopathic normies.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Activity
So far there's no one here