Being friends with a religious cuck is exhausting

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Ever notice how they always try to persuade you into being a god fearing cuck. They always try to make everything about how virtues they are. And judge you for not waisting your time with nonsense.

My fag religion ex friend wont speak to me cause he said I mocked jesus's. Ahhh like what a piece of garbage. Like bro you know I'm an actual real human being in the flesh who cares about you. But you turn your back on me cause I wont cow town to some fairy tale nonsense.

Religious people are the most capricious, selfish, Self absorbed, draconian people you will ever meet. They claim love and tolerance yet wont tolerate you not bowing down and kissing some imaginary person. Its absolutely evil and hypocritical.

I can be cordial with religion cucks. But a true friendship is impossible. Aligning your values is number one. Even over common intrest. If you dont share the same values its fucking over.

religion cucks will back stab you in a second for not being a cuck. Fuck religion and fuck you if your religous you and you phony god can suck a big fat dick.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here