Depression Being ethnic is strike one and two

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
some indian girls looks really cute , maybe you should try for them being brown yourself
They are chadpreet only. It doesn't end there. You must also be a work drone that makes at the very least six figures.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
They are chadpreet only. It doesn't end there. You must also be a work drone that makes at the very least six figures.
well all girls prefer and date chads, but some normies can date too, if you think you are avarage in looks you should try your local foids, take the localfuckpill from a white guy

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I hope you are being sarcastic. BROWN WOMEN ARE SUBHUMAN!!! MY POLICY IS WHITE WOMEN ONLY!!!
Some brown women mog. I say it's best to have off spring that look similar to yourself that's all that matters. Imagine being an ugly ethnic and demanding a white bitch. Like seriously wake the fuck up dude. Most white chadlites cant even get white bitch cause there to busy fucking nigers.

Last edited:
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Some brown women mog. I say it's best to have off spring that look similar to yourself that's all that matters. Imagine being an ugly ethnic and demanding a white bitch. Like seriously wake the fuck up dude. Most white chadlites cant even get white bitch cause there to busy fucking nigers.
I aim for the sky nigga

Activity
So far there's no one here