Being attracted to traps isn't even remotely gay (2d)

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Time online
38d 12h 10m
-behaves like a girl
-talks/sounds like a girl
-looks 100% like a girl

Yeah i think it might be a girl, oh but no because some author or smth says it's a guy, it has to be considered gay, even though there is literally no sign that might suggest that the trap isn't a girl. As long as the reason why one is attracted to a trap isn't solely based around the character being a trap, it's not gay. You can't just draw a character that is obviously meant to look female, then ask me if i think he is hot and then call me gay for thinking so.

Last edited:

『 』

The Official Forum Lolicon
Time online
12d 41m
-behaves like a girl
-looks 100% like a girl

Yeah i think it might be a girl, oh but no because some author or smth says it's a guy, it has to be considered gay, even though there is literally no sign that might suggest that the trap isn't a girl. As long as the reason why one is attracted to a trap isn't solely based around the character being a trap, it's not gay.
I agree with everything you said.
Still some people like it when it has a dick so is it gay?

I like Futanari because it is hot girl on girl actually fucking.

Renko

Sigma Male
Time online
42d 22h 37m

Fabio

日本語の学ぶことが出来ない
Time online
31d 6h 23m
Time online
5d 15h 38m
if the character has a dick= gay to like it
cope. they look and act like girls, which is why a straight man would be attracted to them. the entire point of being gay is that you are attracted to men because they’re men. gay men generally aren’t into people that look like girls right? so if a straight man liked a trap in anime it would be specifically because they have very feminine characteristics and not necessarily because they have a penis

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Time online
22d 13h 7m
-behaves like a girl
-looks 100% like a girl

Yeah i think it might be a girl, oh but no because some author or smth says it's a guy, it has to be considered gay, even though there is literally no sign that might suggest that the trap isn't a girl. As long as the reason why one is attracted to a trap isn't solely based around the character being a trap, it's not gay. You can't just draw a character that is obviously meant to look female, then ask me if i think he is hot and then call me gay for thinking so.
I'm Gonna Expose Your Gay Ass.
You Just Ousted Yourself FagBitch.
Time For Your Suffering:

Time online
17d 11h 36m
Traps/trannies don’t have a womb, eggs, ovaries and have XY chromosomes so don’t delude yourself. They are not female.

Users who are viewing this thread