being a wagecuck doesnt help with girls, like at all

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
so whats the point...

if you were making alot of money it could, but then it could be argued you aren't being cucked by your work.

"just work hard, just get a job, just shower" theory is a bust.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
It'd help if you were willing to commit into a relationship with an old, used up, fat woman with 2 bastard children.

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
so whats the point...

if you were making alot of money it could, but then it could be argued you aren't being cucked by your work.

It varies a lot from situation to situation, but simply having a job won't make any panties wet.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
Homeless chad has higher smv than Jeff Bezos, if you were born with bad bones its over :feelscomfy:
oh yeah i forgot even bezos and gates lost their women...guess money helps them get women in the door, but you can't make them loyal.
It'd help if you were willing to commit into a relationship with an old, used up, fat woman with 2 bastard children.
take the bastard children away and you got yourself a deal!
It varies a lot from situation to situation, but simply having a job won't make any panties wet.
yeah its not that easy i guess

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
oh yeah i forgot even bezos and gates lost their women...guess money helps them get women in the door, but you can't make them loyal.

take the bastard children away and you got yourself a deal!

yeah its not that easy i guess
Life in of itself is so complex, that it is nearly impossible to pinpoint an exact cause to your problems. That is why you should take certain steps to wipe out a good amount of them by making your life more orderly.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
Life in of itself is so complex, that it is nearly impossible to pinpoint an exact cause to your problems. That is why you should take certain steps to wipe out a good amount of them by making your life more orderly.
yeah, pretty much agree with this.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
so whats the point...

It depends if your a chad lite it can help but if your just average it does nothing

Activity
So far there's no one here