NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Imagine being a fucking incel most your life. And there is no way out

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I'm done with hookers too expensive

Too poor for that cant afford the plane ticket. Maybe when my inheritance comes we could meet up in Brazil
Brazil is a feminazi shithole and kinda dangerous. I was thinking more of the Philippines or Indonesia or something.

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
Brazil is a feminazi shithole and kinda dangerous. I was thinking more of the Philippines or Indonesia or something.
Very dangerous and not friendly to sex tourists. I had a sex tourist neighbor who got mugged there (set up by local whores in a club). Lost a significant amount of money and was scared to death by the whole ordeal.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Very dangerous and not friendly to sex tourists. I had a sex tourist neighbor who got mugged there (set up by local whores in a club). Lost a significant amount of money and was scared to death by the whole ordeal.
Wow that’s even worse than I even thought. Where in Brazil was this?

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
Wow that’s even worse than I even thought. Where in Brazil was this?
Rio de Janeiro, I believe. Some whores distracted him with sexual advances while the club owner ordered things off the menu "for them." Got stiffed with ~$1000 upon trying to leave, and it was made fairly clear that it was the "either pay or we gut you" kind of offer.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
I'm done with hookers too expensive

Too poor for that cant afford the plane ticket. Maybe when my inheritance comes we could meet up in Brazil
OP are you actually 40? If so then yes moving to SEA would be your only hope.

Activity
So far there's no one here