Serious Before you start wagecucking.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
1. Be in shape!
If you got bullied at school, just wait for it at the work place. You have to look somewhat intimidating and not let people walk over you. Coworkes try to boss you around.

2. Manipulate your Boss and supervisor into liking you.
What boss loves more than fucking foids is MONEY. Makes sure supervisors notice you. They don't care about your charisma but the ease of mind you give them by making their day go smoothly. Make sure you do better than others. Trust me, working is much less of a pain when people in charge are relieved to see you coming to work.

3. Avoid women at all cost. They don't want to fuck you. They want to be on your good side because supervisor thinks highly of you or she tries to make you do her work. Say little as possible to women. Only if woman is 40+ should you ask how she's been doing or some shit. Her husband at home sure won't ask anything like that. Older women are more dominant usually and keep young thots in check. You want them on your side too in case of false sexual harrasment accusations. They are jealous of younger women and have your back. Never even have eye content while talking to a younger woman next to your butchlesbian sjw pal.

4. You have NPC opinions on every political issue if asked.
Only if corrected by superior, orange man is always bad and you are only somewhat straight. Also, workplace is the only place where women treat you with softer hands because of your ethnicity. If you are handsome and white, always say you are in a relationship, maybe carry ring on your finger or something. Foids demand attention from Chads and no matter how you try equally give attention, insecure women will resent you for not choosing them or not taking things to relationship.

5. Never get used to working.
You sell your asshole or anything, whatever you can think of getting out of the situation. In the end, wagecucking sucks. Your health and sanity will go even more shit than it already has. Eat your pasta and save money. Even if it takes to 10 years to find a way to invest on something that gives somewhat decent money from somewhere else. Working rest of your life 9-5 sucks less than working 9-6 10 years and after that 5h a day. Because of my weeb games and pizza habits, I have been working 10 years and I'm as broke when I started.
Guns are illegal in my country and you can't order rope delivery to home so I'm fucked.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
or just go ER

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
good post read every word

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Shit. I meant to say, work 9-6 instead of 9-5. So in the future, you have money to invest. Otherwise, you might work 9-5 forever.

Activity
So far there's no one here