LOL Becoming transgender is the natural pathway for bluepilled incels

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Chad has no reason to cut his dick off, put on lipstick and eyeliner and call himself a girl. Trannies are usually low tier males overdosed on bluepillisms from pop culture and soyciety as a whole (which is why majority of redditors are trans) so they think becoming a tranny will solve their problems for some demented reason. :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:While smart on paper as becoming a girl = life on tutorial mode, it fails in execution. Because becoming an actual girl is impossible unless you can alter your dna and reverse your biological development as a male.

I can say the same for gays as well. Many gay men I've seen tend to be incel looking. Perhaps inceldom to a bluepilled male drives them to crave cock? As for the chad tier gays, it's probably because they're top tier males with huge egos and good looks so they cant help loving each other, like staring in a mirror, a similar concept to how Looksmax fags crave male models and stare at their faces all day with cum tributes. :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

Last edited:
S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Chad has no reason to cut his dick off, put on lipstick and eyeliner and call himself a girl. Trannies are usually low tier males overdosed on bluepillisms from pop culture and soyciety as a whole (which is why majority of redditors are trans) so they think becoming a tranny will solve their problems for some demented reason. :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:While smart on paper as becoming a girl = life on tutorial mode, it fails in execution. Because becoming an actual girl is impossible unless you can alter your dna and reverse your biological development as a male.

I can say the same for gays as well. Many gay men I've seen tend to be incel looking. Perhaps inceldom to a bluepilled male drives them to crave cock? As for the chad tier gays, it's probably because they're top tier males with huge egos and good looks so they cant help loving each other, like staring in a mirror, a similar concept to how Looksmax fags crave male models and stare at their faces all day with cum tributes. :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:
This Sounds Like @MyNameIsHammurabi 's BioGraphy JFL.
trans-flag-girl-14665682.png

bloomedwengts

bloomedwengts

:3
Dec 7, 2020
It is possible get all the benefits of being female if you pass tbh the technology is there but it’s just not doable for 90% so transmaxxing is a joke

Activity
So far there's no one here