Venting Basically every woman suffers from main character syndrome

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
At least until they have children. been spending time with basically only women recently & it’s extremely annoying.

If I’ve learned anything the past couple weeks it’s to never talk about anything you actually find interesting with a girl. you have to dumb down conversation to drama & stories about them to make them feel special & important. Start talking about philosophy science or something & they either won’t understand shit or they’ll have the most predictable slow answers.

I remember seeing this graph about psychological development stages I wish I could repost (stuck posting w a shitty phone) but there was something about egocentrism being a trait of less developed. I think there really is something about androgenization of the brain that adds that extra layer of development and makes you a more complex and introspective simple machine of a human being.

touched on this on older thread but it kind of went a different direction. Lains comments are worth a reread.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
OP

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Where I live if one engages in conversation about medieval history for example one is deemed autistic. I've only ever had one conversation about medieval history and that was with my aunt's husband who I also think is an autist.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Where I live if one engages in conversation about medieval history for example one is deemed autistic. I've only ever had one conversation about medieval history and that was with my aunt's husband who I also think is an autist.
How do you know if you've only had one? Most men will be interested in at least one period of history usually of their home country at least maybe others too. Download some shitty strategy game with $2000 of dlcs and you'll easily find somoene to talk about it with. Might be someone at work if that ever happens and you're extremely lucky. Expect Fifa/football talk and complaining about having a wife. Never felt better to be single.

mortyposter

mortyposter

NEET
Oct 31, 2021
Just have sex with them.

Women are bitches; they'll do bitchy stuff like suffer from "main character syndrome."

Stop complaining about women on the internet.

Get laid.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Just have sex with them.

Women are bitches; they'll do bitchy stuff like suffer from "main character syndrome."

Get laid.
I try not to talk about it because of the makeup of this forum but Im the opposite of an Incel jfl.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Just have sex with them.

Get laid.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Activity
So far there's no one here