-
Feb 28, 2021
@Braziliancel193

Is it a perm ? USER=401]@Haruhi Suzumiya[/USER]

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
Just gonna prepare for the future and ask for @Despondent to be freed from his cage

pls quote this post to raise awareness in the case that I do get banned, thank you for listening

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
Oh yeah now that I think of it @Chazz makes some really lit threads that go beyond my understanding of the universe

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Free @Sorcerer @ohwell and the big gorilla and ban @Unemployed. Make @gigacel123 mod and free him on every serve forum and fucking burn looksmax. K thx bye. K thx bye? Isn't that like fucking teen foids talked in early 2000s?
Remember those chickflix where they were all that and badass but you were watching them to see some bra or shower scene and then went to jack off?
I remember this... Hmmm what was it called, it was timothy the professional... Or it wasn't timothy but some French film and there was this actress strethic and her ass was something to jrek off to. Imagine born into Hollywood and getting your dick solucked for breakfast?
In the end its about looking good and banning motherfuckers to have peace int this world or you are just fucked beyond repair to become ung

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
@Haruhi Suzumiya posted lolis, then went for a Sunday drive...
Giphy

...and became a moderator.​

Last edited:
Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
Free my nigga @Kaz he dindu nothing wrong

• JFL
Reactions: Kaz
gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Free @gigacel123 on all forums.

Watch this post be removed and given a warning.

Haruhi has been given direct orders from Sergeant Soy to target me. :sick::mad:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Free @gigacel123 on all forums.

Watch this post be removed and given a warning.

Haruhi has been given direct orders from Sergeant Soy to target me. :sick::mad:
You are paranoid, nobody cares about you or anyone specifically, if you get warnings and let them pilled up you are banned, looksmax and incels booth have ban appeals.

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
You are paranoid, nobody cares about you or anyone specifically, if you get warnings and let them pilled up you are banned, looksmax and incels booth have ban appeals.
Ban appeals are only for cucks who want to get on their knees and suck dick just for the chance to post on a forum lol, real niggas make alts and don’t give a fuck no more, they be starting their accounts fresh like legends

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Ban appeals are only for cucks who want to get on their knees and suck dick just for the chance to post on a forum lol, real niggas make alts and don’t give a fuck no more, they be starting their accounts fresh like legends
And we ban those alts of course, this is a stupid way of thinking, nobody is allowed to bend the rules, they exist for a reason, anyways don't spam spam ban discussion anymore, it's not for chatting.

Activity
So far there's no one here