I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021

he will return and he will be exactly the same
13 35 47  QV8wT

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
no, they would ruin the place, do you want flame in every thread?
tbh @Sorcerer was pretty annoying but @ohwell should not have been banned.

He seems like a tryhard cunt at first but if you look into it deeper, he was one of the realest users here.
Don't take shit from anyone, being nice won't benefit you in this world, you got to have backbone. Join a gym, find a coach who teaches MMA, spar with him, then when you get into confrontations, you don't feel vulnerable in the situation.

>But what if he knows how to fight?
well, most people are DYEL as fuck these days, and solely use their status/height/popularity against you, they don't know how to fight, and if you ever come across a dude who knows how to fight, chances are, he most likely won't start shit, because sparring and fighting experience gives you a lot of wisdom, and having the knowledge that you can destroy someone's shit makes you a lot more humble.
I regularly go to a gym where people spar, and this one 6'3 250+ pound boomer with 8 inch wrists is very experienced, one of the biggest guys at my gym and he has 15 years of training sparring, all the cocky bodybuilders start shit with him and he fucks them up with ease, doesn't start shit though, very humble man as well.
It's usually the 5'4 110lbs cholos who mainly start shit and get whooped.

So learning how to fight and spar and understanding 'early 2000's frat culture' where it's no bullshit can be very challenging for the average NEET who stays in his room all day. It can be hard but I recommend joining a gym and learning to fight for a good amount of years. Actually lift first into getting a respectable physique and then learn how to fight.

Props to @Kaz for being one of the only people in that thread who saw it through.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
@Alzheimer
@Aedra
@Haruhi Suzumiya

It may sound strange to talk all this on a NEET forum, but trust me. Having a kill or be killed mindset is very important when you're outside and a confrontation arises.
When I was very young, I saw a very weak lanky man get beat up by an alcoholic chad in a swimming gym who bodyslammed him into the ground. Instead of fighting back, he didn't retaliate at all, just tried to blocked the shots with his arms on his head. He then got body slammed into the ground and had to go to the hospital and became disabled.

This made me terrified of being weak. Not 'ah man i get bullied for being weak, I got to lift for women n shiet'. No, I resent being weak, a weak man can have the worst things happening to him.

Nothing is worse than being in a constant state of paralysis/disabled. You cannot defend yourself, you cannot do sports, you cannot run, you cannot be the alpha in the situation. This is why going to the gym and learning how to fight is mandatory.

I hope this encourages you to go to the gym and learn how to fight. The beauty of physical ability is something that when you become disabled you will be begging to come back. Please, don't take this ability lightly.

Cheers.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
@Alzheimer
@Aedra
@Haruhi Suzumiya

It may sound strange to talk all this on a NEET forum, but trust me. Having a kill or be killed mindset is very important when you're outside and a confrontation arises.
When I was very young, I saw a very weak lanky man get beat up by an alcoholic chad in a swimming gym who bodyslammed him into the ground. Instead of fighting back, he didn't retaliate at all, just tried to blocked the shots with his arms on his head. He then got body slammed into the ground and had to go to the hospital and became disabled.

This made me terrified of being weak. Not 'ah man i get bullied for being weak, I got to lift for women n shiet'. No, I resent being weak, a weak man can have the worst things happening to him.

Nothing is worse than being in a constant state of paralysis/disabled. You cannot defend yourself, you cannot do sports, you cannot run, you cannot be the alpha in the situation. This is why going to the gym and learning how to fight is mandatory.

I hope this encourages you to go to the gym and learn how to fight. The beauty of physical ability is something that when you become disabled you will be begging to come back. Please, don't take this ability lightly.

Cheers.
make a thread and don't spam ban discussion boyo, and say whatever you have to say

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
@owly

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

Dec 1, 2020
He´s probably the user who´s least likely to ever be unbanned.
What did he actually do to get himself banned? must have been smth brutal

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

Dec 1, 2020
Well, he´s a paedophile running a paedophile forum and messaged members of this forum encouraging them to join his.
Oh
Yeah I think it would be best to keep him banned.....

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
@milkistermoo found an example
this is how they are basically
I remember that thread lmaooooo.

Reminds me of this one. Literally just 10+ pages of giant text with cage, mike Tyson, banderas gif. Never laughed so hard at a thread.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Did @milkistermoo request a ban?

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Don't tell me @Kaz requested his ban? :feelsbad:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Requested ban because I was gone

Yep if they keep banning everyone for no reason

For real.
stop spreading bs lies, ppl requested their bans, you got a temp ban for what you did.
We don't ban ppl, server has so few non requested bans.

Activity
So far there's no one here