Discussion Ban Discussion Megathread

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
my god how can anyone be so low IQ, the fucking question gets answered right above your post
Should have told me in your first post then. I had to scroll up half a page to see it now.

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
Personal perspective on why @incelkingkong should be banned

From my perspective, @incelkingkong should be banned because he is a nigger and a faggot.
Firstly, that I have the irrefutable right to express my concerns for the fate of this online community is common-sense. My relentless activity within the sphere of Neets.me endows me to speak up about this user's low IQ chimp-tier posting activity and entice a call for action - my half-a-year experience cannot but bolster the statement made above. Nonetheless, I feel qualified enough to call @incelkingkong a faggot for they are nothing but gunk. The gunk found at the bottom of my shoe soles. The slimy, greasy, sticky, shitty, sleazy gunk you find on the street. That is @incelkingkong.
Secondly, this user proved they are a nigger multiple times. Their short, ironic, and unfunny replies attest to this fact, even disclosing symptoms of mental retardation. Lacking intelligence and character have become genuine hallmarks of @incelkingkong's activity. That there is anything more pathetic than this mongrel's insufferable interventions I highly doubt.
All things considered, I believe @incelkingkong should be locked up instead of being let roam free on this board which they so acutely endanger.

Best regards,
NarcyChadlite

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Personal perspective on why @incelkingkong should be banned

From my perspective, @incelkingkong should be banned because he is a nigger and a faggot.
Firstly, that I have the irrefutable right to express my concerns for the fate of this online community is common-sense. My relentless activity within the sphere of Neets.me endows me to speak up about this user's low IQ chimp-tier posting activity and entice a call for action - my half-a-year experience cannot but bolster the statement made above. Nonetheless, I feel qualified enough to call @incelkingkong a faggot for they are nothing but gunk. The gunk found at the bottom of my shoe soles. The slimy, greasy, sticky, shitty, sleazy gunk you find on the street. That is @incelkingkong.
Secondly, this user proved they are a nigger multiple times. Their short, ironic, and unfunny replies attest to this fact, even disclosing symptoms of mental retardation. Lacking intelligence and character have become genuine hallmarks of @incelkingkong's activity. That there is anything more pathetic than this mongrel's insufferable interventions I highly doubt.
All things considered, I believe @incelkingkong should be locked up instead of being let roam free on this board which they so acutely endanger.

Best regards,
NarcyChadlite
jfl exposed larping nigger this site doesn't even have a moderation team smokin that narcychadlite pack
Smoking that pack

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
@incelkingkong please free him, yes he is an angry guy, but the replies that he gives makes me laugh and have a good day. Please @Haruhi Suzumiya free him so he can reply with mean quotes in my threads, thanks

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
i have enough so why getting paid here, i come here killing time as premium member

I appreciate you keeping this forum comfy and I enjoy the banter that goes with the regular users. Please look at what is going on at .IS right now and I hope this forum does not change like that. I miss some users, I guess thats just the way neetdom goes.

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
So was @Rebbington a perm or not and if so was it a request? :feelsjuice:
@Haruhi Suzumiya @Alexanderr

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Did @Cope Artist or @vomit say if they were ever going to come back?

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
We dont know bro we can only pray but how do you know them niggas tho? Do you also know about the biggest schizo gay homosexual @WeebHunter3000 aka @TuxedoMask

I lurked since this forum was created, I found those posters funny and informative. Weeb/tux was ok at first, but he changed after a bit

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
I lurked since this forum was created, I found those posters funny and informative. Weeb/tux was ok at first, but he changed after a bit
Tuxedo Mask used to be all eloquent and artuculate then he turned wack and got on my ignore list
Cope Artist would react to my posts a lot

Activity
So far there's no one here