LOL Balls on women.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
At my workplace, I communicate via radio and messages. It is our job to report to each other what has happened during our shifts. I read a message written by a female coworker to our supervisor:
" What is NOT written down, DIDN'T happen!!! "
So basically our supervisor forgot to leave a report at the end of his shift.
This is an example of the balls women get for knowing they are untouchable in the work environment. If I had left a message like that, our supervisor would have beaten the ever living shit out of me.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Until NEET's parents die and reality hits.
for 20 years:

person 1- living on their own meme, either living paycheck to paycheck or with minimal savings doing some retarded menial job
person 2- gigachad NEET living with parents, devoting time to improving their marketable skills and understanding of the world

who gets ahead in the end

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
for 20 years:

person 1- living on their own meme, either living paycheck to paycheck or with minimal savings doing some retarded menial job
person 2- gigachad NEET living with parents, devoting time to improving their marketable skills and understanding of the world

What marketable skills you have and what is there to understand about the world?
No one chooses to live paycheck to paycheck.
Don't you feel empathy towards your parents for eating their resources?

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
What marketable skills you have and what is there to understand about the world?
No one chooses to live paycheck to paycheck.
Don't you feel empathy towards your parents for eating their resources?

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
for 20 years:

not the guy who complains about his wow raid group on neets.me 24/7 😹👌

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Activity
So far there's no one here