Venting Back to the starting point.

• Thread starter الطائر ابن لا أحد
  • Start date
الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
With the little bit of money i made in crypto i had some hope, It was either pay for good professional training to score a decent job or straight up make it my job. But alas, with the recent crash combined with bad timing in my personal life I lost a lot of money and back to the starting point. But this time i have no energy to redo everything.

It made me completely depressed. stopped going to the gym, stop running, can barely play video games. Today i spent my whole day browsing /tv/ in bed.

Article 2609303 1D3AB16B00000578 43 634x468

GraphiteNEET

GraphiteNEET

I must tend to my melon patch
Jul 28, 2021
what crypto did you use?

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I once bought 2% of an obscure crypto, sold it after it went up 4x and then a few months later realized if I held the crypto I would be a multi-millionaire. Then in another case, I bought this obscure Japanese crypto where these fishermen were making an app to sell their fish. It went up 116x and I timed the peak perfectly before selling (turning $30 -> $3500) if I didn't sell then, it would've crashed and only been worth $100. I put every cent I made off crypto ($5000) into Injective Protocol back when it was at $11. It spiked up to $25. I was going to sell. The exchange I was holding it on was hacked, it took them weeks to get it back up, when my funds were available, the price was at $9. It's now at $6 and I'm still holding, waiting.

That's how it goes with crypto and investments in general. You can't sweat it too much, that's just how it goes. Giiiiiive it someeeee timeeeee :feelscomfy:

Activity
So far there's no one here