Bachelor in paradise

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Any one watch by chance? The show is super black pilled. You get to see how foids operate. Also watching gigga Chad's get dumped is life fuel. Heres what I've observed.

1. Foids will manipulate even Chad's to get a rose. For instance when the men are giving the Rose's the foids become very coy and docile. But once it's the foids turn to give a rose they start to back stab for the bigger buffer chad. Sounds pretty obvious but should be stated.

2. Foids will brake up with the chad lite. Then start crying. Not cause they are remorseful but because they need more attention. But not from the men but from the other stacey's. Its a way to under mind her competition. They do it unknowingly but it's very effective in disarming her opposition. By doing this it gives her sympathy but the odd thing is the man is the one who needs the sympathy but receives a kick in the nuts.

3. Foids want to date other men but get offended when a man does the same thing

4. Foids are obsessed with so called "sparks" basically feeling lust for a chad. But they will also dump gigga Chad's at the drop of a hat for no apparent reason what so ever.

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I've watched wife swap and I enjoyed it a lot, I can get my drama fix from there.
That's a decent show to but b.i.p. mogs. It's like watching a giant sociology experiment gone wrong. The love triangles make it worth watching. And seeing buetyful women in bikinis isnt bad either. I fast forward through the mushy parts though. Like watching them kiss is cringe af so I always fast forward through.

Activity
So far there's no one here